Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least come Monday morning we'll be feeling good. Just don't ask me on Tuesday lol

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably a good thing that atoni and Topine are playing in the Mounties squad rather that then them stewing on the reserves bench.

flanagan needs to play in Mounties so he can develop a game
be good to watch both grades this monday

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
topine is not going to win you a game, he has been solid but spectacular. He would take Stimson's spot but stimson is a bigger body so can only assume TBaz whats that against St George.
Topine might not win us a game but he's not going to be a liability like Katoa (with how Stimson's gone, it also applies to him). Katoa is one of the laziest defenders/players in the NRL. The amount of times I see him clock off during a game is a disgrace. I can't wait for more of those no look forward passes too, Katoa's bread and butter. It's not even like Katoa has any ability what so ever to outweigh the negatives, literally nothing there.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another loss or sneak a win, I’m right no matter which way you look at it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Topine might not win us a game but he's not going to be a liability like Katoa (with how Stimson's gone, it also applies to him). Katoa is one of the laziest defenders/players in the NRL. The amount of times I see him clock off during a game is a disgrace. I can't wait for more of those no look forward passes too, Katoa's bread and butter. It's not even like Katoa has any ability what so ever to outweigh the negatives, literally nothing there.
i think Katoa with less game time and fatigue offers some attack. Topine isnt a hooker, let him learn his trade in reggies, he will get another chance later in the year i presume

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis, Topine, Atoni and weirdly Stimson all got named for Mounties.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had blokes work for me in the past that were absolute flogs, but they were bloody good at what they did.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will welcome back hooker Jeremy Marshall-King for their Queen's Birthday match against the Dragons at Stadium Australia on Monday (4:00PM AEST).
Marshall-King has been missing with a foot ligament injury picked up against the Broncos at the end of March. The hooking stocks will also see Sione Katoa return to the bench after missing a game through suspension.

The changes have resulted in Brad Deitz and Jackson Topine dropping out of the overall squad.
The match will see all members of the State Emergency Services allowed in for free as a thank you for the great work they have been doing in the community.
Match: Bulldogs v Dragons
ROUND 14 - MONDAY 14TH JUNE
4:00pm

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Aaron SchouppAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Brandon WakehamPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Jake AverilloSydney Freezers
8Jack HetheringtonIntello IT
9Jeremy Marshall-KingJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Adam ElliottTLH Recruitment
12Matthew DooreyDental on Evaline
13Josh JacksonDaily Press
InterchangeRecovery Partners
14Sione KatoaKhalil Family Lawyers
15Dylan NapaUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Ava SeumanufagaiYour Property People
17Joe StimsonMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Kyle Flanagan
20Corey Waddell
21Tui Katoa
23Chris Smith
Doesn't matter who is named we ain't winning because we're shit!!!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just man up and pick the best team for crying out loud.

And you can't pick a team on who won't be here next year lest we only have 15 to pick from.