Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry guys !!
But I hope we lose, and lose well so it’s the end of pay. It’s the only option that makes any sense right now!!!
Queens by 24 :tearsofjoy:
Won't make any difference, win or lose.

Go Dogs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys !!

But I hope we lose, and lose well so it’s the end of pay. It’s the only option that makes any sense right now!!!

Won't make any difference, win or lose.

Go Dogs
We could and probably will lose every remaining game and pay will still be there. In saying that, I never hope we lose but just expect it week after week, that way I'm never disappointed. How fucking depressing :upset:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We could and probably will lose every remaining game and pay will still be there. In saying that, I never hope we lose but just expect it week after week, that way I'm never disappointed. How fucking depressing :upset:
I’m with ya chimp, as always lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate Pay with a passion and everything about him, but I want nothing more than to beat the DragQueens this weekend. So im hoping we beat them and beat them well, and then after that I don't care if we don't win another game this season if it means we get rid of Pay.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who would you have used instead? It’s not like we have great depth in the backs throughout the club. Once the injuries hit it was always going to be a case of scraping the bottom of the barrel.
1. Connolly Leumelu
2. Tui Katoa
3. Morgan Harper
4. Jake Averillo / Blake Clayton
5. Isiaiah Tass

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Averillo and Clayton aren’t ready for Cup.
I thought the same about Tass (who has completely disappeared this week).

I thought maybe he might be in rep sides, but nope, and he wasn't injured last game.

Besides we are talking about comparing them to the truly aweful Toa Mata'afa or John Olive. The stakes aren't terribly high here.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys !!

I reckon we will win bro. We normally do well vs dragons + they have been in poor form

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game could be the nail in the coffin for pay I don’t see how the players are gonna magically play for him here nothings changed

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had some great wins over the dragqueens.. my 2 faves recently were ironically under Desmondo we knoccked them out in 2015 finals in golden point and again knocked them out of semis in final round in 2017..

Very memorable still burns some dragons i know..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Nick Meaney
2. Christian Crichton
3. Marcelo Montoya
4. Will Hopoate
5. Reimis Smith
6. Kieran Foran
7. Jack Cogger
8. Dyllan Napa
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Ofahiki Ogden
11. Rhyse Martin
12. Corey Harawira-Naera
13. Josh Jackson

14. Lachlan Lewis
15. Danny Fualalo
16. RFM
17. Aiden Tolman

This to me seems the best side we could possibly field this week.. I’m no coach, but something needs to change ASAP. I’d give Hoppa a week to learn to pass to the winger, or swap him and Lewis.. He could cover second row, and reshuffle if injuries.. Tolman is a great work horse in D but shouldn’t be 1st receiver and gets smashed in attack.. Maybe more affective if he came on last 20 each half.. If not I’d drop him too..

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Nick Meaney
2. Christian Crichton
3. Marcelo Montoya
4. Will Hopoate
5. Reimis Smith
6. Kieran Foran
7. Jack Cogger
8. Dyllan Napa
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Ofahiki Ogden
11. Rhyse Martin
12. Corey Harawira-Naera
13. Josh Jackson

14. Lachlan Lewis
15. Danny Fualalo
16. RFM
17. Aiden Tolman

This to me seems the best side we could possibly field this week.. I’m no coach, but something needs to change ASAP. I’d give Hoppa a week to learn to pass to the winger, or swap him and Lewis.. He could cover second row, and reshuffle if injuries.. Tolman is a great work horse in D but shouldn’t be 1st receiver and gets smashed in attack.. Maybe more affective if he came on last 20 each half.. If not I’d drop him too..
I have to ask, how can he pass to the winger when our passing has pushed them both toward the sideline?
If I was Remis I would be looking for a new club where he can be a star like he should be instead of just being a burner when we are under pressure in our quarter.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rubbish side
Lucky it’s on Monday so it won’t ruin my long weekend

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct !!
You would think with the DWZ signing he would put CHN back in, they both ex panthers An would work great together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.