Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The referee is our favourite, brother of the boss, the one and only G Sutton. Consecutive loss number 18 coming up.
This shits me to tears. Sutton equals loss ( although we are doing a good enough job ourselves at the moment) . Never get a fair go with him...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CCup play on Sunday anyway so we will get an idea of the changes before Monday.
Yep. Will be going to that as it may be the only win we see for the club this weekend.....Will be interesting indeed to see exactly who runs out.

I am sure the coach knows best :grinning: but these mind games are getting very tiresome.........

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah he does it every week. He thinks he's out smarting everyone but it doesn't make a difference. We end up losing anyway.
Another Hasler like trait he's adopted

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The referee is our favourite, brother of the boss, the one and only G Sutton. Consecutive loss number 18 coming up.
For the first time ever I hope he penalises the fuck out of us and we get smashed. Smashed to the point where it puts the final nail in the coffin for pay

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What has Elliot done to come back into the starting side? He offers nothing but errors at critical times in between ineffective tackles and hit ups.

Having this bloke as a senior player and in the leadership group says it all about this team.
He’s a disgraceful and embarrassing player
He would not make any other nrl side barring none
Absolutely zilch
Gets dominated in attack and defence
Drops balls
Gives away pens

Too all the blind fans that said give him time
Well done
Blind Freddy could see the ***** wasn’t a first graders arsehole
Dumb arse sheep
Have fun in last position muppets

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasn’t given toomaga a single shot at fg
He was our best player late last season
Doesn’t promote him
Fcuks his confidence and motivation

Chn what can I say
He’s a chance of creating something yet can’t get a look in even though we couldn’t score in a brothel

Lewis
Where do I start
Blame okinflop and others for his demotion

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s a disgraceful and embarrassing player
He would not make any other nrl side barring none
Absolutely zilch
Gets dominated in attack and defence
Drops balls
Gives away pens

Too all the blind fans that said give him time
Well done
Blind Freddy could see the ***** wasn’t a first graders arsehole
Dumb arse sheep
Have fun in last position muppets
There seems to be a tiny margin of error for some players making mistakes while others can do whatever they want and there’s no consequences. If we can see it as fans then the players would feel it even more then us. It can’t be too long before this all comes to a head.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Will be going to that as it may be the only win we see for the club this weekend.....Will be interesting indeed to see exactly who runs out.
@dogluva don't get too excited... Pays stupidity has filtered onto lower grades.

Tass has been dropped and replaced by friggin John Olive on the wing.
Injured Holland replaced by fullback Leumelu shifting into centres
Toa Mata'afa brought in at fullback

Bottom of the ladder Sea Eagles will whip us.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@dogluva don't get too excited... Pays stupidity has filtered onto lower grades.

Who would you have used instead? It’s not like we have great depth in the backs throughout the club. Once the injuries hit it was always going to be a case of scraping the bottom of the barrel.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Well that makes a difference. Olive must have played like a superstar to oust Tass. Mata'afa can be a defensive liability. Why make unnecessary changes and go back to the bad old days of earlier this year when we had Mata'afa at fullback and Leumelu on the wing lost 42-0 Bears: 28-14 St George and Olive in 36-6 loss to Souths....Unless injuries have decimated us and we have no other choice.

We smacked eagles just on four weeks ago 38-10

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow 6 Corey Norman & 7 Corey Norman
One of them is a clone, don't worry Pay is cloning Elliot so all is good, how do you think Elliot gets injured but the following week he's named in the starting lineup, it's either Elliot or Elliot the clone, problem is you'll never tell which one is the clone because their both shithouse!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Adam Elliott must have a very soft mouth and low gag reflex to keep getting picked.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn’t given toomaga a single shot at fg
He was our best player late last season
Doesn’t promote him
Fcuks his confidence and motivation

Chn what can I say
He’s a chance of creating something yet can’t get a look in even though we couldn’t score in a brothel

Lewis
Where do I start
Blame okinflop and others for his demotion
Just adding my two bobs worth.

I actually like the look of Okunbor, can make a break, needs to work on his handling.

I also like the look of Meaney we just need some forwards who can offload and get him to run off them and I'm sure we'll see his speed. Will put om a few kilos as he gets older.

Very impressed with Remis Smith just need some centres to make a break and feed him the ball.

I agree that Crichton can't contest the ball in the air on the wing and will be targeted but am keen to see him given a go in the centres.

Would like to see Lewis at five eight, seems like his not afraid to throw a long ball to the wings just needs more accuracy. Also would like to see him take on the line more so I can really gauge his speed.

Cogger probably worth keeping and seeing if he develops. Needs to work on his kicking.

In the forwards most impressed with Harawira-Naera our best attacking forward.

Like Martin also a great goal kicker.

Keep Napa just needs to produce the big hits and run more aggressively.

Keen to see Toomaga given a go in first grade looks promising.

Keep Ogden looks like he will be good value in the front row.

Like to see more of Sue this year to really judge.

Unsure on Faitala-Mariner but keen to really judge him again.

Obviously Stimson will be kept.

Quality half, hooker, prop and centres are urgently needed if we can somehow manage to offload and buy etc.

Finally I can't remember who but I think a forward showed some toe against Canberra running down their winger late in the game. Who was that?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just adding my two bobs worth.

I actually like the look of Okunbor, can make a break, needs to work on his handling.

I also like the look of Meaney we just need some forwards who can offload and get him to run off them and I'm sure we'll see his speed. Will put om a few kilos as he gets older.

Very impressed with Remis Smith just need some centres to make a break and feed him the ball.

I agree that Crichton can't contest the ball in the air on the wing and will be targeted but am keen to see him given a go in the centres.

Would like to see Lewis at five eight, seems like his not afraid to throw a long ball to the wings just needs more accuracy. Also would like to see him take on the line more so I can really gauge his speed.

Cogger probably worth keeping and seeing if he develops. Needs to work on his kicking.

In the forwards most impressed with Harawira-Naera our best attacking forward.

Like Martin also a great goal kicker.

Keep Napa just needs to produce the big hits and run more aggressively.

Keen to see Toomaga given a go in first grade looks promising.

Keep Ogden looks like he will be good value in the front row.

Like to see more of Sue this year to really judge.

Unsure on Faitala-Mariner but keen to really judge him again.

Obviously Stimson will be kept.

Quality half, hooker, prop and centres are urgently needed if we can somehow manage to offload and buy etc.

Finally I can't remember who but I think a forward showed some toe against Canberra running down their winger late in the game. Who was that?
Jessie sue ran down the raider fb
Okunbir has got zero idea
Cogger is too one dimensional
Foran is busted
We have no Hooker what so ever
Centres are shocking
When’s the last time u seen floppa beat anyone let alone his opposing centre one on one

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Finchie.

Sue certainly has speed just need to see more of him to make a call.

I agree with Foran, hooker and centres/Hoppa.

I know what you mean as one dimensional for Cogger but if we ca pick up a quality half he could be a handy backup if he develops his game.

I'm starting to think I'm the only one on here that actually likes the look of Okunbor.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I'm the only one on here that actually likes the look of Okunbor.
He has potential, he's young, inexperienced and makes mistakes as they all do. I can't see any reason why the mistakes can't be eliminated, they aren't fundamental deficiencies, just rookie errors. I don't see winger as his long term position, but it enables him to work on his game in the interim.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jessie sue ran down the raider fb
Okunbir has got zero idea
Cogger is too one dimensional
Foran is busted
We have no Hooker what so ever
Centres are shocking
When’s the last time u seen floppa beat anyone let alone his opposing centre one on one
When's the last time you saw him break into a trot?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis should at least make the bench ahead of Smith who offers little.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks Finchie.

Sue certainly has speed just need to see more of him to make a call.

I agree with Foran, hooker and centres/Hoppa.

I know what you mean as one dimensional for Cogger but if we ca pick up a quality half he could be a handy backup if he develops his game.

Okunbor is the type of player that is either going to make it big or fail, I can't see a middle ground with him. He has coasted through the grades on raw ability alone and has to do a lot of catching up now. Tbf he does have basically a years worth of experience of playing on the wing, so there's plenty of improvement in him if he wants it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry guys !!

But I hope we lose, and lose well so it’s the end of pay. It’s the only option that makes any sense right now!!!

Queens by 24 :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.