Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most disappointing for me in the past few weeks from an attacking point of view has been B Morris. He only got picked for SOO because of his reputation and skill. I think he is a waste of talent on the wing. he has not been able to score since shifting back to wing or cause opponent defences any problems. Holland and Brenko are attacking better down that edge. So glad marcelo takes Bmoz's spot. I will bet you that marcelo will cause some magic in attack on that edge with J moz.

Am i the only one that has not noticed BMOZ at all. I know people say he is fragile at FB, but the guy is extinct on the wing. Why would you put someone on a wing, conserve his health when he only contributes 40pc. Put him back at FB (after origin), so he can achieve his full potential-even though there is a risk of injury.
What drugs are u on! He makes no error, strong runs out of dummy, strong as fuck near the line.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cows did a number on our outside players with the up and in, but BMoz went OK last game. Sure he didn't make any big breaks but that was mainly because JMoz made a couple and his brother didn't see much clean ball. He'll go OK.
Does not deny the fact that BMOZ would have scored 4 tries minimum at FB and has scored none on the wing. Most wingers score the most number of tries in a team and BMOZ has not performed. SWITCH BMOZ BACK TO FB.
who agrees? who wants to see BMOz back at FB? Please like

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does not deny the fact that BMOZ would have scored 4 tries minimum at FB and has scored none on the wing. Most wingers score the most number of tries in a team and BMOZ has not performed. SWITCH BMOZ BACK TO FB.
No.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha. Big NO from me

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good luck to big Francis, he got a 3 year contract with no first grade experience. Must think he's got some potential.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was really hoping Renouf was going to get a run but I guess Fine got there on experience.
Too many fcuking props
Too top heavy
Too many slow fcuks on the field and in the side
No mobility or agility what so ever
This Kent has lossed it
It's a quick game not a fat mans game anymore

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck to big Francis, he got a 3 year contract with no first grade experience. Must think he's got some potential.
When he has the ball he looks real good the problems come in defence.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah....Hoppa is a better fullback than Brett.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates re RFM...nothing on the club website, nor the NRL one...if you need to know about injuries...don't rely on the club to let you know. Our website is useless and asking some of the club people ( identifiable by their shirts) at games about anything just about gets you blank stares and " I'm not sure..."

Status
Not open for further replies.