Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest problem with this team is dean Pay, how do you expect there to be team chemistry or even the right attitude from the team when you have an incompetent coach who drops players for no reason and looks like he has never coached a day in his life

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Run hard
Tackle harder
Play the ball quick
Ball is gold mentality

These are taught at basic under 10 level
Do they not apply to first grade or just our side ?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You've all heard of ONE direction... Dogs are NO direction.

Club need to give Pay an ultimatum.. 3 games... if we don't win any of them you are sacked.

@Moey ... whats the crowd like out there?
The crowd is about 6-8k max but im sure they will fudge the numbers. Very quiet atmosphere here. Its like we all expect to lose.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The concerning thing is our first grade standard players will want out if this continues

Jackson & those of his caliber could want out

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'd like to know how they're going to sell to fans, to get them to watch this team. What about it is entertaining about what we are doing? I'm getting headaches watching this dumpster fire. Its like des has never left

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least I had a Big Mac with bacon.. :grinning:

Only enjoyment I got out of that first half .!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
like embarrassing is actually to nice of a word to explain us atm.... if I was pay I would honestly hand in my resignation tonight. If pay really loved the dogs as he said he would he should do the right thing and just step away. This outfit isn’t as bad as our 08 but I personally think our 08 side would smack this side.

Our reserve grade side would smack this grade side. Enough is enough

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprisingly calm and soulless watching tonight's game, bit like the team itself.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear as day that Pay has absolutely no fucking idea what he is doing... the board are the ones accountable for extending an absolute novice

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad I’m not at the stadium and 15 beers deep

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players have to take responsibility...they don’t deserve to wear the jersey the fucking pea hearts.

Never seen so many slow a plodding softcocks in one team

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We don't play with belief. Every play is a try-hard attempt to break through and score without any game management. We are so down on confidence, we play to fluke a win rather than build towards a win. Our error rate gives me that strong impression and the lack of support play when players make a break is because the team rarely expects it to happen.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fk climate change and kiddies force fed agendas parading around the CBD...
Let's protest at the league's club..

The Bulldogs are the joke of the sporting world. Not Just NRL.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ground announcer keeps saying ‘Bulldogs fans make some noise for our team!’. Well give us something to make some noise about and maybe we will! This is excruciating.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprisingly calm soulless watching tonight's game, bit like the team itself.
I'm exactly the same actually. It's a weird feeling to be honest. Pretty sad actually.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just run towards the corner flags on each side of the field lol, no one straightens play up, no one jinks around to stop the defenders slide, etc. Just a fucking poorly coached side, Pay should be sacked by tomorrow morning.
Thats too late. My idea is much better, lock the changing room on him. I can picture it now.

"Guys the door seems to be locked.......I can hear you" ............. "Come on guys let me in"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.