Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuckk i missed an epic comeback. I was at soccer (lost bad lol). Saw half-time score and thought... maybe one time comeback. Check at 78min we were up!!!

Lesss goooo!!!!
NRL website has replays and highlights available tonight.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had doubts and still have some but i have no issue commending when it’s due and eating my words at the same time.

CC is doing a good job finding the right rolls for some players - Okr looks his best as does Avo and I’d have no issue with extending either at the right price.

I have laid into TPJ, if he lifts like he did at the end and I know he can, I’ll eat my words again.

CC and the players needed the win just as much as we did, the refs need a hard reset.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think that game aged me about 30 years, the range of emotions I felt throughout that 80 minutes was indescribable. From the awful start and fantastically awfully predictible plays we've dished up for the last few weeks, to the horribly woeful decisions the refs and the bunker came up with that could have easily zapped our confidence and made it blow out to 40+ despite all that we hung on and won. I make no understatement when I say that this is one of our most gutsiest, well fought wins I've even seen and one that nearly brings a tear to my eye to be a bulldog supporter.
So to conclude this long post,

Go the bulldogs and fuck the titties and the nrlolo!!!

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had doubts and still have some but i have no issue commending when it’s due and eating my words at the same time.

CC is doing a good job finding the right rolls for some players - Okr looks his best as does Avo and I’d have no issue with extending either at the right price.

I have laid into TPJ, if he lifts like he did at the end and I know he can I’ll eat my words again.

CC and the players needed the win just as much as we did, the refs need a hard reset.
Fuck it’s frustrating knowing the potential tpj has