Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can’t believe that Tino got away with a forearm to the head in the set after a bullshit hip drop and the victim of the forearm goes off for a HIA . You can’t make that shit up. Fkn laughable

Last edited:

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You need to meet mu son. ***** a farkin window licker. Literally.

Used to lick the flyscreen as well cause it was salty.... then encouraged his little sister to do the same

Luckily he is 17 now doesnt lick windows anymore .and we were able to get a diagnosis. And he has matured slightly.
Father of the year right here

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Proves we can be out muscled on paper but still outsmart on the field, thinking even smarter on the last we should of cleaned them up, very hard fought win

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can’t believe that Tino got away with a forearm gov the head in the set after a bullshit hip drop and the victim of the forearm goes off for a HIA . You can’t make that shit up. Fkn laughable
I think he will get suspended and miss SOO.
Tino is a grub did it to Burton last year and now Mahoney.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s too early for that type of negativity uce lol. I’m a go to church, put the coals on for the bbq, have some beers and watch the dogs destroy the titans. Fck dragons and tigers, they are both made up clubs. We got this bro
It was bloody close, and looked like the Titans would pull it off. I'm happy with the win, but the Dogs were awful at times.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I still can’t believe that Tino got away with a forearm gov the head in the set after a bullshit hip drop and the victim of the forearm goes off for a HIA . You can’t make that shit up. Fkn laughable
Punishes the guy who did no wrong and hurt no one.
Let's the guy off who went out of his way to strike his forearm into the head of our player and send him to HIA
If that is not grounds for suspending this ref alone, what is?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I get that, I definitely went full pessimist after Tigers & Dragons got the win. I believed we'd beat Warriors last week, it was hard to find the belief this week.
Fair enough. Every week is hard to be confident for a win but people have to realise we are working with what we have. We can't get the same team on the field 2 weeks in a row so combinations are all new and out of whack. We have been disappointing I'll agree, but we actually have valid reasons this season unlike past seasons where we've just been completely embarrassing. I dunno, I just don't feel as bad this year than I have for the last 5. There was no hope in sight the last few seasons where as this season I can see it now. We just need a good run with injuries and be able to field the same team week in week out. Ciraldo is doing a good job despite what all the Ciraldo haters say. It's easy to coach an NRL team from your lounge room like all the experts in here think they can

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i’m sure this has been answered somewhere already, but what happened to RFM? cut from the team and didn’t play cup?