Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Half time we were 39% I think and way more tackles then Titans..including misses.
So important WD ..ended up 48% Dogs..Titans 52%.. Penalties Dogs 4, Titans 8.. Illustrates how important those 3 successful challengers were.. Gee imagine game results in the past that would’ve changed because a decision could be challenged..a few Grand Finals results I reckon..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great prediction. Not what I'm talking about though
Yea I get that, I definitely went full pessimist after Tigers & Dragons got the win. I believed we'd beat Warriors last week, it was hard to find the belief this week.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea I get that, I definitely went full pessimist after Tigers & Dragons got the win. I believed we'd beat Warriors last week, it was hard to find the belief this week.
We still only marginal ahead of those 2 teams and them young boys them young boys comin

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So important WD ..ended up 48% Dogs..Titans 52%.. Penalties Dogs 4, Titans 8.. Illustrates how important those 3 successful challengers were.. Gee imagine game results in the past that would’ve changed because a decision could be challenged..a few Grand Finals results I reckon..
Butler let them get away with heaps in the ptb. We should have rightly got at least 4 more infringement penalties.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Finished work and had to watch the recording when I got home. Holy Fuk, that first half I could have killed some c*/t! Seriously between the one-sided cheating ref and then that forearm to Reed farrkkkkk I was ropeable. I honestly said out loud that I wanted the ref to be killed in a car accident, alone and just him!

Man hat's off to everyone in that second half. I bag Okunbor, TPJ but fellas well done. TPJ's second half was what he can do and I long from him! He took on all of the Tits forwards who had been bullying us first half and beat them.

KO's hit on Foran, LOL.

One of the greatest, against the odds wins I have seen in a very long time.

That picture after Okon's try with the group and Reed at the top arms up screaming, fukin magic!!!!

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finished work and had to watch the recording when I got home. Holy Fuk, that first half I could have killed some c*/t! Seriously between the one-sided cheating ref and then that forearm to Reed farrkkkkk I was ropeable. I honestly said out loud that I wanted the ref to be killed in a car accident, alone and just him!

Man hat's off to everyone in that second half. I bag Okunbor, TPJ but fellas well done. TPJ's second half was what he can do and I long from him! He took on all of the Tits forwards who had been bullying us first half and beat them.

KO's hit on Foran, LOL.

One of the greatest, against the odds wins I have seen in a very long time.

That picture after Okon's try with the group and Reed at the top arms up screaming, fukin magic!!!!
Fuck yeah go you dogs of war !!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you not want 1.20 of high intelligence,amazing insight and dogged determination..
Fuck me..some people love a stereotype
You need to meet mu son. ***** a farkin window licker. Literally.

Used to lick the flyscreen as well cause it was salty.... then encouraged his little sister to do the same

Luckily he is 17 now doesnt lick windows anymore .and we were able to get a diagnosis. And he has matured slightly.