Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Morrin finally disproved the bullshit attitude that some of young potential forwards are just too small to play FG. Give me a GOOD, enthusiastic smaller body forward over an AVERAGE Larger body forward, everyday of the week. Morrin came on & for once gave positive momentum, caused issues with the larger Titans forwards. Also his tackles were classic legs tackles with only two miss tackles.
Morrin has always ran hard, he has some power and motor in that frame which is great to watch

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only just noticed RFM didnt play... did he get dropped?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t underestimate the importance of the percentage of possession.. 9 times out of ten once that evens up the game evens up..

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m clearly a massive Ewan McGrady fan. But I’m glad he led the players round the park in the early 90s better than he did today. The poor bloke needed a compass.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****, you were one of the most negative ***** on here. Don't fucking talk about going to script. You had us getting flogged before kickoff
Are u the cunt that exclusively starts fights on here

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lucky win. Still a weak side Im calling for more changes.
1. Avo
2. Addo Carr
3. Alamoti
4. Kiraz
5. Wilson
6. KO
7. Burton
13. Edwards
12. Preston
11. Waddell
10. King
9. Mahoney
8. TPJ
14. Okunbor
15. Morrin
16. Sutton
17. Patolo

18. Burns or Topine.

Don't bag me, but Pehram offers nothing in attack. If Avo gets the wobbles swap him and Kiraz. Hughes is injured and was barely noticed.