Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallah we should spear tackle him pre game every game.

Only time he woke up.
Funny how a friend who retired before me, told me that the team had a player who wasn't having ago untill someone gave him an uppercut, and then he was unstopable, TPJ turned the game for us, I believe that without his effort in the 2nd we lose by 40.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tpj stood up when counted, I’m happy for Okunbor hopefully he stays consistent in the forward role, burton kicking the difference
and when burto decides to run he sets up the try for addo Carr

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% guy is great off the bench..runs really hard, makes plenty of yardage post contact.. just tackling needs a little work..but you are right.. Ciraldo got him playing his best no doubt.. Good call..
Yeah geez even I thought Oki went ok and didn't ballerina around today. Caught that high KO pass, side stepped, put his head down and put the pill down over the try line. It's not often you can say he successfully executed so any moves in one go lol. Good one Ox.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We really needed that win.. not just for points, but for confidence. We looked so dejected going into half time (refs obviously played a part in that)

Let’s hope we can build on that second half effort after the bye

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a flukey win, but fuck we needed it, and we relegated the dragons to last . . . Thats a win win imo