Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what a bunch of jerk offs in this kennel. lol, i hate everyone and am not watching football anymore because its corrupt - ooohhh wait we won. everything is amazing and we can win the grand final this year. i love the bulldogs again. cant some of you go and support another team?
Go suck yourself off somewhere else Super fan ohhhhhh I never criticise my team they are my boys in the best . What a wanker

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what a bunch of jerk offs in this kennel. lol, i hate everyone and am not watching football anymore because its corrupt - ooohhh wait we won. everything is amazing and we can win the grand final this year. i love the bulldogs again. cant some of you go and support another team?
It's called riding the roller coaster season. Nothing is coming easy in 2023.

It did look like doom & gloom. This game was massive, pressure game, either we stay rock bottom or we fight.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's still corrupt AF
We still need improvement

But its a 4 point win. Take it and smile.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don't keep Averillo we are fucked in the head.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
High time ppl got off hus back he has been very serviceable virtually all year..I say re-sign the guy GUS.
The heavens opened up so much not even he could stuff it up. Stop over rating the play

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Go suck yourself off somewhere else Super fan ohhhhhh I never criticise my team they are my boys in the best . What a wanker
Typical wanker.

Real fans ride the waves when you're that emotionally attached.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The rejuvenation of Okunbor under Ciraldo is ridiculous!
100% guy is great off the bench..runs really hard, makes plenty of yardage post contact.. just tackling needs a little work..but you are right.. Ciraldo got him playing his best no doubt.. Good call..