Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno was named at 7 the week he got dropped. Who knows what Sunday brings? I'll reserve my ire for game day. :P

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Let see.
' not good enough' , ' we will look to make changes'
' not getting consistent performances from players in the 17" , " need to look for players who can bring consistent performance", " I can now utilise players outside the top 30"
Translate #@@&&**** MEANS
I will drop Pele who played 9 minutes & could not have much impact on the game.
Black Wilson,who performed well, I will sent back the NSW CUP.
Those just not good enough performances... you can stay.
I don't know if it's true, but someone on here said Pele got suspended - he played NSW Cup last weekend and supposedly did something naughty. 2 week suspension

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing putting Jake at FB is he's building nicely at centre. He also won't be playing FB next year with Critta coming so its kind of a waste of his development at centre.

We'd just be moving him around again and come next year he's back to centre. Best leave him at centre imo.

Hayze is terrible though.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's true, but someone on here said Pele got suspended - he played NSW Cup last weekend and supposedly did something naughty. 2 week suspension
its true - Skelton was put on report as well and one other - flanagan or hughes it seemed but not sure.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pele is suspended
Yes I’m aware which makes it very confusing why they would risk injury/suspension and throw him in a NSW Cup game after playing against the Warriors the day before!

Now we are paying the price.

I also agree that other comments that Reynolds on the bench is strange when we need size.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only thing putting Jake at FB is he's building nicely at centre. He also won't be playing FB next year with Critta coming so its kind of a waste of his development at centre.

We'd just be moving him around again and come next year he's back to centre. Best leave him at centre imo.

Hayze is terrible though.
Exactly this. Slowing Avo's development (even more than it already has been) would be worse for us in the long term.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, I was hoping Hayze got the arse.
I’m expecting Tino to make Tevita his bitch. Hope I’m wrong.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said it earlier that Ciro would need to check his pride if he was to drop Perham cos that’s his pet project

I guess he’s sticking with the same backline that started the season with Fox back

Only difference is pop gun replaced by Oloapu

Oloapu will step up Sunday, starting the game as a half is a far different mindset than sitting on the bench wondering when you will get on then having to adapt to the situation ie chasing points
Hopefully starting will mean that when he calls for the ball, he’ll generally get it, rather than the ball being thrown to someone else.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a feeling Fox still isn’t 100% fit that’s why Hayze has been named

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Another 10 minute football game, my family thinks that’s all a game goes for because for years now by 10 mins in we’re getting a hiding and playing like clowns and I turn the tv off and walk away

Last edited by a moderator:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another 10 minute football game, my family thinks that’s all a game goes for because for years now by 10 mins in we’re getting a hiding and playing like spastics and I turn the tv off and walk away
Ofc you turn the TV off after 10 minutes. Fake ass supporter