Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No saying Critta will go good at FB so Avo may get that spot mid next season after all, so its not wasted putting him there now really. Might be great for him.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a geriatric in Reynolds on the bench who has severe mental issues and probably chases cars like a dog if left alone

Then we have a shirt grabbing winger in Okunbor in the forwards (yeah yeah there’s those that say he’s now a forward…… you poor simple bastards)

We have a fullback who can’t do a single thing required of a fullback yet Ciraldo went out of his way to bring him here because when he saw him at the age of 4 stumbling around in nappies he saw a future fullback legend

I think Ciraldo needs drug testing

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ciro says changes need to be made so what does he do? Swaps a winger and plays a nsw cup player in the halves. Great work! That’s gona help our front row from getting smashed again.
Can you tell all of us what other front row options he has to choose from? I think they were sold out from the shelves at Coles

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ofc you turn the TV off after 10 minutes. Fake ass supporter
Why sit there and get the shits, I can’t blame the ref for everything like some, teams running over and through us like we’re under 10s not even trying and the same players doing the same dumb shit week in week out

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Given defence is the biggest issue i cannot see any logic in playing Okunbor and Reynolds - starting to worry about the judgment of coaching staff.

If you were the oppositio coach you would be directing play at Okunbor n Reynolds as soon as they were on the field

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Given defence is the biggest issue i cannot see any logic in playing Okunbor and Reynolds - starting to worry about the judgment of coaching staff.

If you were the oppositio coach you would be directing play at Okunbor n Reynolds as soon as they were on the field
Gotta agree. Ciro under a coaching cloud at present.

The guys would be bamboozled with his presser threats and what he actually delivered with his team sheet.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree. Ciro under a coaching cloud at present.

The guys would be bamboozled with his presser threats and what he actually delivered with his team sheet.
Of those injured only Kikau would make, potentially, significant difference

From a distance if providing feedback it seems
1. Too much emphasis on off field stuff - culture community etc
2. Too much talking up potential of players
3. Whilst improvement each week is a good goal - emphasis in professional sport is theresult - players with a mindset of improving is different to players with a mind set of winning.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Of those injured only Kikau would make, potentially, significant difference
True but why make those revealing, very critical presser comments and then not back them up with your next selection opportunity.

Follows on from a pattern of TPJ, RFM of not backing your words. Pretty average.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but why make those revealing, very critical presser comments and then not back them up with your next selection opportunity.

Follows on from a pattern of TPJ, RFM of not backing your words. Pretty average.
RFM could be replaced by Sutton, Reynolds by Brown/ Flanagan - NSW Cup last week Hughes Morrin Sutton n Flanagan were good. Unfortunately seems Pele n Skelton were put on report - Rajab n Hayward were average- both very poor kicking games

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Replace the "improvement" mindset with a "winning" mindset
If you are a player and all you have to do is improve creates a completely different frame of mind than if your job is to win. Only one is suitable in professional sport

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't this the 2nd time Skelton has been suspended in the space of a few weeks. He obviously has discipline issues.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes I’m aware which makes it very confusing why they would risk injury/suspension and throw him in a NSW Cup game after playing against the Warriors the day before!

Now we are paying the price.

I also agree that other comments that Reynolds on the bench is strange when we need size.
Because he needs match fitness, he can't last more then 10 minutes in first grade. And what do you mean "risk" injury / suspension, injuries happen, suspensions happen, that's part of football.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Reynolds was used to inspire the others with his passion, it looks like any inspiration he provided in his first 2 game has now vanished into thin air.
If the club is playing him because they feel that they owe him for letting him go, in the first place, us fans should put the board on notice.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yawn. Another sunday game. No thanks.