Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds- old slow gives away penalties for fun
TPJ- couldn’t bruise a grape, soft as it gets
Perham- reserve grader, coaches pet, can’t pass for shit
Okunbor- shirt grabber, has played 1 ok game and that’s being generous!
But I am not surprised one bit.
I thought that you heard that Wilson was to be named at fullback!?!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the stutter tap dancing steps and the poor passes it’s killing the attack. The foward pack is lacking but it’s individual things, one on one under the high ball and defensively his been out of position few times which even by his standard his unlike him.
we have to remember that first season with a team that literally looks like it’s not motivated at all… I’m guessing the culture Cc has set in pre season is being undone due to the losses we have compiled.. let’s hope we get some rocket up their bum and show us some good games with what season we have left

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruh I love Oloapu but in what world is he ready to be a starting 6
And he persists with perham

we’re going to get fucked

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro: "Big changes are needed. We can now call on guys outside the top 30."
Also Ciro: Names a virtually unchanged lineup outside of the Foxx return, Oloapu starting and Sam Hughes in for a suspended Pele.

Ether me.
If/when we lose this week at least he's backed himself into a corner in the presser when he's asked about changes. Probably say he forgot...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If he changes his undies as often as he changes the team, he has only 2 pairs of undies to his name. FMD!!

Tits by 30...
i think he only has 1 pair but turns them insideout instead of changing.... a bit like what he does to the footy team

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about just calling him Perham and supporting all the players who put on the blue n white jersey?

Fuck we have some sad and lame "supporters" on the kennel
I dub thee the unforgiven. It’s just a bit of a laugh, chin up I know Auckland is a bit depressing to live in

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What effing changes did he make. Same shit side throughout year. I totally understand injury crisis and what not, but changes need to be made..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wanting Perham gone, tell me who should be at Fullback

Averillo : if he is selected at FB it will be giving him his walking papers.

JAC : Just coming back from injury and you want him to do extra work at the back too?

Wilson: played 1 game and yes was ok, but he hasn't even played FB in reserve grade. and the last time he was at FB was when he was playing in Qld Cup.

Papali'i : while he is Cup FB anyone know how he went last week? last few games I have seen he has seemed far off First Grade. The old saying better than what we have got or give him a go anyway. That was why they held back on KO. to not bring him in too soon.

Maybe Burns, but isn't he still injured?