Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So is Renouf being rested becuase he is injured or has he been dropped?
Big m said he was dropped for being slow.... his mail is normally on point..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was told he was to slow on the weekend and Sue had a week off with a knee injury and was between Renouf and Ogden to make way this week.
Don’t know why we change a winning team but that’s business.
But Tolman keeps hindering our attack most of the time and is always slow. How come he's never dropped?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He got a busted shoulder in the broncos clash didn’t he? Probably didn’t hold up as well as he thought after last week probably resting

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big m said he was dropped for being slow.... his mail is normally on point..
What does that mean exactly...slow?
If that's the case then Hoppa., Foran, Lewis, Monotya and Lichaa should have been dropped years ago.
Isn't that our thing anyway...being slow. We have slow players and we like to play slow.
I assumed he was injured but if Georgie has dropped big Renouf and left the other plodders in there then the guy has NFI

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What does that mean exactly...slow?
If that's the case then Hoppa., Foran, Lewis, Monotya and Lichaa should have been dropped years ago.
Isn't that our thing anyway...being slow. We have slow players and we like to play slow.
I assumed he was injured but if Georgie has dropped big Renouf and left the other plodders in there then the guy has NFI
Im not sure tbh .. all i know is id have other forwards in the slow category before r.t.... it annoys the shit out of me that he isnt given a fair go...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree mate. In hindsight he should’ve been rested until the niggles cleared but I guess when you get a successful new recruit you’re keen to start the season well
That’s true bro but he wouldn’t have started if CHN wasn’t rooting every 5 mins. He would have been eased in off the bench as he was not match fit and carrying injuries.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not confident at all Lafai to be a turnstyle and Parra by too many

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Renouf injured/rested or dropped?

WTF does ‘slow’ mean? He’s probably the quickest forward over 40 (maybe only behind Thommo)

Noticed he played fk all mins v Knights

Weird because if any coach knows Renoufs ceiling it’s Georgie (Canterbury cup)

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Renouf injured/rested or dropped?

WTF does ‘slow’ mean? He’s probably the quickest forward over 40 (maybe only behind Thommo)

Noticed he played fk all mins v Knights

Weird because if any coach knows Renoufs ceiling it’s Georgie (Canterbury cup)
Im pretty sure (not 100%) RT played 80 min at prop in the preseason trial vs Canberra and that was in middle of summer... i just don't understand whats going on with. Especially considering tolman and sue are not signed for next year and RT is.. surely it is better to invest time in player's that will be here next year over others that wont..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Reimis and smith left on the bench.

Any chance Montoya and Lewis dropped. Reimis and cogger start with Chris off the bench? :p could only hope right:tongueclosed:

Actually I’d rather not because if parra put us away Lewis will seems like an immortal that he doesn’t play and we lose.