Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't realistically win this game, however we can execute better and hopefully the drop in class when we play Saints in a couple of weeks will see us really competitive. Rounds 15-18 are tough, however our draw after that is really favourable and if we can incrementally improve / execute our game plan against these stronger teams then I can see us with a great chance of stinging some wins together in the final 7 rounds
Round
19 - Cronulla
20 - Titans
21 - Tigers
22 - Warriors
23 - Newcastle
24- Manly
25 - Tigers
Rounds 15 and 16 v Parra and Manly will be tough but Manly are only a Turbo injury away from being bog average.

The Roosters will be without their origin players in Round 17 so I would give us a chance there (especially after watching them against Brisbane). They will be without Tedesco, Tupou, Radley and Crichton to go along with B Moz, Friend, Keary and Collins. They will still have a decent side but we are definitely a chance if we can get our shit together.

I agree with you about the later rounds. I have seen a bit of improvement the past few weeks so hopefully the nightmare gets better before the end of the year

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably the best side all year . Topine was good and if we can fire witn katoa imagine us without, guarantee we will turn up Saturday . I’m confident we will put in a proud effort

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Deitz will start at hooker. Original plan was for Topine to start for first 15-20 and then deitz to come on for the remaining 60.
Barrett has changed his mind during the week.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this side,, no Katoa you beaut. Good luck today boys. Go Doggies

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is anyone really going to this today. It's cold windy and I am not sure if the scoreboard can fit 3 digits as a scoreline for one of the teams?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only way we win this is if Sutton is in on that 21 dollar payout, him and his mates go all in on that betting price.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We just need to be competitive today. I think we can do that. We need to start showing potential recruits that they have something to come to next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs have gotta have good kick defence today, Cleary has the ball on a string so all we can do is try and pressure him and have some individual brilliance of our own.
Composure under pressure, last time we played them they didn't kick in until the second half.
If they turn the ball over.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is anyone really going to this today. It's cold windy and I am not sure if the scoreboard can fit 3 digits as a scoreline for one of the teams?
I was offered a spot in the chairman’s lounge but I couldn’t do it to myself. Thankfully we have plans so I didn’t have to say no, I don’t want to be surrounded by panfers fans when we get flogged haha.

I just hope we have a go and I’m ok with Napa taking Cleary out when he gets on

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was offered a spot in the chairman’s lounge but I couldn’t do it to myself. Thankfully we have plans so I didn’t have to say no, I don’t want to be surrounded by panfers fans when we get flogged haha.

I just hope we have a go and I’m ok with Napa taking Cleary out when he gets on
Lol, I just read your comment after I posted about Napa