Round 11 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Raiders

What action should be taken to correct the current situation.

• Boycott a selected Game

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Sign Petition to present to Club

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • What needs fixing ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let the club work it out

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you hop on the field and catch it then? Atleast he tried. That's all I'd ever ask of a player. You cant catch every ball. FFS. Chuck a Michael Lett and stand there waiting for daylight or do what Goodwin did, give it your all and whatever happens, we'll live with it cause you tried. That's it.

Some of you expect too much. There's mistakes in the game cause they're humans out there
Mate if you can't catch an uncontested bomb on your chest then you shouldn't be a rugby league winger. You can say all you like about being human or whatever else but the simple fact is when he needed to catch it he didn't. Lets us down too often.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate if you can't catch an uncontested bomb on your chest then you shouldn't be a rugby league winger. You can say all you like about being human or whatever else but the simple fact is when he needed to catch it he didn't. Lets us down too often.
Ok. Brett Morris drops uncontested balls a fair bit. I'll make sure I send Wayne Bennett an email telling him to drop Morris cause he dropped one ball.

I was happy with Goodwin today. He tried. He wasn't lazy, he did his scoots.

He is the least of our problems atm. Put it that way

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds Brain Explosion

What a ****ing idiot!

All this nonsense about him being a pest and the ability to get under the skins of the opposition is just a load of **** when you choose to 'stamp your authority' with a dumb showing of aggression right in front of the sticks, 6 points down with 3 minutes to play. I thought I was seeing things when i saw him wind up the big swinging arm on the player who was already well held.

He showed some nice touches tonight but gee wizz what he did at the end was unforgivable. Even if Ennis wasn't coming back next week then he should still go back to NSW Cup anyway on a basis of that mistake alone.

/rant.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He went for the ball cause he thought the guy was getting up. Hardly a brain explosion.

End of discussion.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The stats...

Scrums:
Won 8- 3

Completions:
Won 79% - 68%

Metres:
Won 1405 - 1223

Line Breaks:
Won 3 - 2

Tackles:
283 - 341

Offloads:
Won 13 - 9

Errors:
Won 12 - 14

Yet, we never looked like winning the game against the team coming last. LOL!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He tried to spark the defence when no one and i mean NO ONE tried to do anything and took Brett White on head on

Takes guts to do that..
He has my respect

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stats...

Scrums:
Won 8- 3

Completions:
Won 79% - 68%

Metres:
Won 1405 - 1223

Line Breaks:
Won 3 - 2

Tackles:
283 - 341

Offloads:
Won 13 - 9

Errors:
Won 12 - 14

Yet, we never looked like winning the game against the team coming last. LOL!
wat does that show ya we cnt fkn attack for sht

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he was simply going for the ball, even though it was in the other arm, on the other side of his body, o well, ennis could have done the same thing, we were never going to win, and if we did we certianly didnt deserve to.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. Brett Morris drops uncontested balls a fair bit. I'll make sure I send Wayne Bennett an email telling him to drop Morris cause he dropped one ball.

I was happy with Goodwin today. He tried. He wasn't lazy, he did his scoots.

He is the least of our problems atm. Put it that way
Yeah I am not saying he lost us the game, I am just saying its a an uncontested bomb, if you can't catch that as a winger then you may as well give it away. I would like to see error comparisons of B Morris compared to Bryson, I think you would find B Morris's would be much much less

We do have bigger problems though

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
The Waratahs had a session today where the supporters got to vent their frustrations over their poor performances. We should have the same opportunity! Sure we are 5 & 5 but with the playing roster we've got and being 11 rounds into the season we should be doing a lot better! I am yet to see any structure whatsoever in attack!!! It's time we start to question Kevin Moore. This simply isn't good enough!!!

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate he had a good game tonight we had lost that game way before that brain explosion, but yes i agree very silly it just shows inexperiance!! I rate him very good player!!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i thought our line speed improved

pretty much everything else is **** though

Status
Not open for further replies.