Round 11 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Raiders

What action should be taken to correct the current situation.

• Boycott a selected Game

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Sign Petition to present to Club

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • What needs fixing ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let the club work it out

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our halves were TERRIBLE tonight. There's no other way to describe Hodkinson and Keating. Awful ! and something needs to change.

Reynolds to half, Roberts. I dont know but something needs to be done because these blokes obviously aren't giving our team the attack it needs.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretenders.

I feel sorry for our fans that drove down to Canberra in the freezing cold for that rubbish
So do I. The coach should be made to face these dedicated fans and explain what happened.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are going to be the laughing stock of the NRL. After 3 and 0, we are now 5 & 5....
Bring on 2012.....

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
we score all our trys from broken play, when we in there 20 we cant score!

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Touched the ball once in 25 minutes.

I put it down to him being his usual lazy self, as well as the halves constantly turning the ball away from him.
Oh... I seriously thought he was not there! did not spot him at all... thought he may have been injured or something (did not watch half-time chat)

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's afraid of the big bad ball.

It sad to watch the Bulldogs tonight not been able to catch but a few bombs all night. Is the team afraid of the ball or something? This problem with high ball has been exposed several weeks ago and is still what every NRL team is going to use against us untill we sort it out.

The Backline was almost non-existing tonight. What happened to playing the ball to the blind side and running a back line without a million fowards invovled? Let Morris and Goodwin expose there man one on one.

I think everyone is sick of watching us play catch up week in week out. We start the game well tonight and then I thought I saw some plays that look similar to Noddy's fifth tackle options.

Anyways the boys play extremely hard today..just didn't play as a team and I don't blame them for that.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Moore - Dud
Idris - Dud (competes for 20 mins then disappears never to be seen again)
Hodkinson - Dud
Keating - Dud

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Where would we be without Barba, screwed thats where

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Tonight was beyond unacceptable. We were absolutely pathetic. This is becoming a joke.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bulldogs turned up to play, for the last 15 minutes.....Keating pass the ball ffs, Morris and Idris are not getting anywhere near enough ball.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only positive is premierships are not won in may. Hopefully we can find some form. Like I said in the other thread. Last week we looked like a top 4 team. This week we looked like a rubbish team. Still have 16 weeks to go. Plenty of time to improve. Its not the end of the world.... Yet :p lol

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Oh how I miss the Shifty Sherwin days, he would have massacred Canberra inside their 20

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
When can we score the first try?
Why are we always chasing our arse?
Exactly and why do we wait until the last 20 minutes of games to play some proper attacking football.

We had so many chances to score but when they scored first after the mountain of possession we had the writing was on the wall.

For the first hour all our field possession, no attempt at an offload, rubbish last tackle options.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The problem now is that they have let Roberts sign for another team so they will be big headed and wont want to give him a run

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** positives after a loss, there are none, we lost played crap fkn disgraceful we win next week and that will be a positive, nothing but fkn negatives tonight fkn crap

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why do keep letting the ****ing ball bounce, can someone explaing.Goodwin, you are a joke, go retire for god sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.