Round 11 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Raiders

What action should be taken to correct the current situation.

• Boycott a selected Game

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Sign Petition to present to Club

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • What needs fixing ?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Let the club work it out

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
In the 1st twenty minutes we had pressed their line on many occassions. We persisted on turning the ball back inside and not letting the ball sing out wide where
we had overlaps. Very negative close to their line.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
id rather our backs contest the bomb and drop it rather than not contesting it at all - if they are not willing to contest it cause they are scared they will never learn and teams will get a huge % rate scoring against us or getting a repeat set using the bomb

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretenders.

I feel sorry for our fans that drove down to Canberra in the freezing cold for that rubbish
Although it doesn't compare, I wake @ 4.25am to watch this. Those taking the journey to Canberra will suffer a silent trip home.
We haven't learned anything from 2009/10. We are PRETENDERS. Like all of you, I am a super fan and it hurts so much to see such BORING football played by the bulldogs. Where's the excitement gone?? Kevin Moore needs to go, I'm sorry to jump on that bandwagon, but his chance was served to him on a plate and it's high time to give someone else a shot ... isn't it???!!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
our playing roster is getting better, our performance is getting worse

In the last 3years Idris side in defence has not got any better.
Our line speed is zero.
Our attack is zero, we only seem to score of broken play.
we cant catch bombs.
we cant win the wrestle in the ruck (slow down the play the ball)
Droping off tackles.

Our problems seem to be getting worse.
I honestly hope there is a review on Moore and the coaching staff.
With the team we have this year, playing this kind of footy is not acceptable.

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
All of you seriously, Relax.

All this Goodwin bashing, WTF?

he dropped 1 f****** ball and caught the rest. Stop complaining you sooks. Jesus christ.
He dropped the most important one mate. are you for real they guy cant even run

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were so predictable, that it was putting Canberra's defence to sleep. They were getting five players into the tackle as they knew exactly where the runner was coming from.....PATHETIC!!!!!

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ok
Number 1: When steve folkes was told he was not wanted it was because his style of play was from the 80's. But you hire his apprentice who has been learning and copies the exact playbook from the old coach. Get a new coach that has no connection with the club's culture of playing 80's style of football.
Number 2: Noddy please refrain from offering any assistance to Trent and let him play his own game, he is not a mini you. last year he was outstanding for manly when he played his own game, not being made to play the game of an over the hill halfback.
Number 3: Put Idris on the bench, he wants to play for only 20min then make him start on the bench and put him on in the last 20.
Number 4: Keating is usless. Plain and simple, give someone else a go, other then tackling he doesnt know how to create a play, pass to a player on the run, kick to open space, kick along the ground, anything really.
Number 5: Byrson, needs to show some urgency, in all areas, catching, running, supporting, tackling.
Number 6: In relation to Keating, give Roberts a go or someone, even though roberts has had enough chances, im sure in one game he will do more the keating has in all the games this year.
Number 7: Mum wants to know why she is paying for season tickets when 2 home games that she pays for are not at home!!!!!!!
Number 8: Sack Moore
Number 9: If Tolmen is injuired lets ask the other team if we can borrow a forward so we can make it a semi-even game.
This is all

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought there was gonna b a review after round 8

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
i dont care what everyone says, moore has to go and mark my words we are going to strugle to make into the top 8 that if we do even make it under moore.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
totally agree moore has to go that was the most i cant find aword to describe it worst display i have ever seen from the dogs.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it me or do we have the worst kicking game in the NRL....only side without a 40/20 this year plus every single kick seams to find the oppostion fullback or winger straight on the chest
they just have to send it deep to hodgkison on tackle five and let him launch , so he gets used to taking all the kicks and he will improve alot , cause they have to leave keating out of kicking duties cause he cant kick for s h it, he has no balance because of that extra bit of head he has hanging out the back off his skull - defiantly can see what part of the body the doctor dragged him out with at birth

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He dropped the most important one mate. are you for real they guy cant even run
How about you hop on the field and catch it then? Atleast he tried. That's all I'd ever ask of a player. You cant catch every ball. FFS. Chuck a Michael Lett and stand there waiting for daylight or do what Goodwin did, give it your all and whatever happens, we'll live with it cause you tried. That's it.

Some of you expect too much. There's mistakes in the game cause they're humans out there

Reaction score
i wonder how much ballwork the dogs did in dark, freezing cold slippery conditions leading up to this game,

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All of you seriously, Relax.

All this Goodwin bashing, WTF?

he dropped 1 f****** ball and caught the rest. Stop complaining you sooks. Jesus christ.
Dude we might be sooks...but seriously who isn't with a team that is so well formed yet so poorly drilled on footy basics.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs you are a fkn disgrace go **** urself kevin moore *** u and those halves u have keating and hodkinson go *** urselfs

Status
Not open for further replies.