Round 11 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are and have been clueless in attack close to the line for years.....nothing new.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sack keating should have bought Mortimer instead least he is slightly more creative. Noddy's influence is killing Trent's game he was playing much better last year when he could play his own game.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I am seriously worried about where this club is heading.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Fkn hopeless attacking options tonight. Reynolds playing great but raiders will win tonight :( so psst off right now!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've said it before, and I will say it again....WE play 80's style football in 2011. Moore is still stuck in his time capsule!!!!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kimmorley and Moore obviously think a like...The Bulldogs have played worse and worse every week tbh...

Barring brilliance from the forwards, Barba and occasionally Idris we have absolutely nothing

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are attacking in slow motion, no urgency i think they went in there thinking they are going to wallop canberra but canberra are spanking them, even when the ball is on the ground there is no urgency... time for Moore's second half blast and lets hope they come out like last week otherwise we r gooooooooooooooooooone.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i can't believe i am going to say this but....in times like this you need a coach like that manly douche to rip into them!!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please guys, don't use the term "attack" loosely.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Th effort in defence is there, its just the attacking plays that are letting us down.
When we offload, we are impossible to stop - do it now!

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think we miss ennis in there, to me he seems to rally the troops constantly talking to them.... no one is showing passion yet.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should have kept joey as our halves coach :p

Nah but seriously like I expected we under estimated them. And we get to tge red zone and use forward hit ups then a rubbish kick hoping to score. Where is the inside balls? The sweeping movements, the 2nd phase play, using the fullback and wrap around plays.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they are attacking in slow motion, no urgency i think they went in there thinking they are going to wallop canberra but canberra are spanking them, even when the ball is on the ground there is no urgency... time for Moore's second half blast and lets hope they come out like last week otherwise we r gooooooooooooooooooone.
Exactly.....ever watch the Dragqueens how fast they play their run around plays.....lightning. I've seen U8's play that faster...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.