Round 11 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I spoke to one of the players who lives few houses up from me, i asked him why do we keep playing a grinding game when it doesnt suit us. he said he agrees with me but Moore doesnt wanna hear about it.
That is alarming to say the least

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our go forward is good but we are creating nothing to score. Are we missing ennis that much? Or are we just useless :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds is going good. But cant help to notice his service is slightly slow from dummy half. But I guess thats what happens when its your 5 th game or so in that position

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We were uncluky not to get raiders earlier in the season. They were rubbish but they beat Storm last week and may be in form. Warriors beat Storm down there unexpectedly also, and have been great since.

Im not gunna panic since i have seen this start by us a lot of games this year where we looked mediocre in the first half, and came back hard in the second.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at least they fixed up their line speed lol

see that........................silver lining

:D

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
fu3king hell this is a joke. Moore and Noddy looking like two down syndrome ****s!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Here is a tip! forget the ****ty little bombs across field and start setting up Josh! FFS we deserve to be embarrassed after that half! We can still turn it around though.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times did we just run straight up the middle when we're 20m out - is it so hard to get Idris and Morris running the ball at pace out wide? K Moore is a joke - there are HIS tactics

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
We couldn't score with handfull of pardons in a womens prison

Status
Not open for further replies.