Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a meh game...weaknesses are still there defensively.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a meh game...weaknesses are still there defensively.
You think that might have something to do with missing graham,jackson,klemmer,bmoz and jmoz..? Alot of canbs trys came from lucky kicks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You think that might have something to do with missing graham,jackson,klemmer,bmoz and jmoz..? Alot of canbs trys came from lucky kicks.
Spot on brother

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah true. Just filthy after leading 26-0 nil, we almost lost the game.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah at this point I'd be happy with any type off shame on me thinking we would win 40 plus for a moment
Yep. I saw some good signs this game. I think psychologically the souths game killed us and we went back to one out rubbish. Today we played a style of footy we played in the semis last year.

Defence will come when the troops are back. I thought we'd win by 1 earlier today lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Surely it is now time for hodkinson to be dropped to reserve grade. If he plays poorly in origin he simply can't be selected at #7 for us again. Mbye is far too good, and it's clear we don't score points with Hodkinson.

It's sad and wrong but I'm almost hoping for hodkinson to play poorly on Wednesday because he really needs to be given his marching orders from the dogs

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely it is now time for hodkinson to be dropped to reserve grade. If he plays poorly in origin he simply can't be selected at #7 for us again. Mbye is far too good, and it's clear we don't score points with Hodkinson.

It's sad and wrong but I'm almost hoping for hodkinson to play poorly on Wednesday because he really needs to be given his marching orders from the dogs
Des will not drop Josh Reynolds or Trent Hodkinson.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why we are the Bulldogs, we can have six players out, being chased down with four minutes left and cool as a cucumber pot a field goal after smothering them with desperate defense, wrapping the ball up worked well.
Lets see how Hokko comes back from the big time before we hammer him.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says. If we can complete at 89% going forward we will win almost every game. Plus players coming back from origin and injury will only help.

Status
Not open for further replies.