Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that Graham is named as starting at 10 does not fill me with confidence that he will be taking to the field on Sunday.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of best Canberra sides I've seen in a long time.. I don't see us winning this one... Not with Perret playing fullback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Lafai plays I'm predicting he scores a double also I want to see Rona given a shot at fullback
Rona is to lazy for fb atm, doubt he has the fitness or ability atm either.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The sides been good on paper all year long... Its on the field thats the worry
Wasnt as good on paper for a month or so with 2 Mozzes, Graham, Lafai, Klemmer out. Kas out for weeks also. So no it hasnt been good on paper all year.

Once we get our best side on the field, which this week is close to (need BMoz but!), and they get to do that for more than a few weeks, we will get cohesion and momentum. Comps tight this year. Small runs of wins shoot you up the ladder fast. Last year we had a good start, poor middle, muddling last 3rd of the main season, then were awesome in the finals till the gf. We have a better back end to the season this year, it will make up for the poor start

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
problem with stanley, he plays his best footy on the wing as hes shown in previous years. unfortunately for him, perrett gets his spot back when borris returns.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as we dont have any knock outs or injuries we may have a chance.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh as long as Graham doesnt tackle anyone with his head this week we will go ok

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game , I think we will get lapped, we are just not playing good enough. We are struggling big time. Why does des persist with 4 big forwards on the bench. We need workers that can tackle all day now that Jackson and Graham wont be there. We have a lot of overweight and lazy players.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game , I think we will get lapped, we are just not playing good enough. We are struggling big time. Why does des persist with 4 big forwards on the bench. We need workers that can tackle all day now that Jackson and Graham wont be there. We have a lot of overweight and lazy players.
I share your fears Cabbi.

We tend to struggle defending players that dart around, and run across the face of defensive lines (Segeyaro, RTS, Morgan etc.), so I'm a worried about what Austin will do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Canberra rapes us in Canberra even when we are in form...

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fit Bmoz and Graham..the rest is trivial tbh. Mbye is close to being with them.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a big game, we need the two points. I don't care how we win, just as long as we win. Looking forward to seeing how mbye/reynolds combo works out though.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If jammer plays we are always a chance especially with Moses in the halves however if jammer is ruled out we have buckleys and no chance. It's just that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.