Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The positives from this game

> TPJ off then bench looks much better, has more energy and gives the middle some added firepower.

> Kiraz confidence under the highball and runs plus the try will only work wonders for that kid.

> Bulldogs scoring the most points in a match this season.

> Burton playing a very natural game and linking up with TPJ for the try shows some chemistry.

> Team came out after halftime and looked like like a whole different team.

>RFM back and playing well. Let’s hope he can get some miles in those legs and get back to his devastating best

> Burton not stuck running the ball on 5th and last.

> The team threw more inside passes to running forwards that resulted in a try. We were guilty of just spreading it right and left and not cutting back in our last few games.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I really don't get how our discipline with and without the ball can be so poor. Until we fix that up we won't win footy games. There are a lot of bad teams in the NRL and the Tigers were another one of those today. I can't wait until Shane Flanagan's here next year because I think he's the perfect man to fix this shit.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

> TPJ off then bench looks much better, has more energy and gives the middle some added firepower.

> Kiraz confidence under the highball and runs plus the try will only work wonders for that kid.

> Burton playing a very natural game and linking up with TPJ for the try shows some chemistry.

>RFM back and playing well. Let’s hope he can get some miles in those legs and get back to his devastating best

> The team threw more inside passes to running forwards that resulted in a try. We were guilty of just spreading it right and left and not cutting back in our last few games.
5 hit ups and a bomb every set is not a positive. It is same old shit for last 10 years. Embarrassing pathetic footy from a NRL team. They deserve to lose and come last with that shit every week

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is Kings worst game. He was due for one as I haven’t watched him play bad yet. He is still the only starting forward to not miss a tackle and he has made 22 so a bit harsh maybe.
No more excuses from me, tonight was to show we didn’t need Trent and we could play decent footy, he’s been solid but in a team that has had what we have had it was a horrible penalty he gave away and then a pass on tackle 2 that should never have been thrown. If we want to improve you need to do the small things right.
Tonight especially agains a team that is in the running for last with us is a game you have to have the discipline to get it right.
At no point should he be dropped. He’s been amazing and I think he should be on the run on, but tonight he should have got those two decisions right

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Played well for 10 minutes. That's 10 more minutes than usual. Now, if they could only play well for 50 or 60 minutes.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst we lost there was some positive moments from specific players. Kiraz didn’t stop trying and got rewarded with a try. TPJ was up at times and shot across field that led Burtons try. Schoupp tried hard and ended with a fancy try. JMK was amazing for a few great moments, I just wish he’d do that every week. My negatives in the first half we had 20 missed tackles (hard to win games if we keep that up). Dufty was missing most of the game. Same with Thompson. Mick Potter has only been with the squad for 3 days. I would love to have heard when he said at half time. Our time came out and had a crack which was great. The first time all year we scored more than 16 so that’s my final positive. Looking forward to what they can do next week now. At least they are scoring some tries now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess I just hope to see something out of him but every game he just proves how inadequate his skill set is.
He definately is NOT the answer.

I'm just hoping my mail is right that Gus wants to boot him end of this year. The meeting at the cafe was about this.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Over it, I have nothing more to say about this mob for a while I think.