Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, did we even hit their 20?

I don't think we did.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This puts to rest the concept that Barrett had lost the players. They are playing with less heart than a busted feather pillow. Question now is how bad does it now get before it stops and maybe starts to improve?
I doubt things will improve at all until three Quarters of this squad are gone. TBag got off lightly we have to watch these flogs for the rest of the year.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is Kings worst game. He was due for one as I haven’t watched him play bad yet. He is still the only starting forward to not miss a tackle and he has made 22 so a bit harsh maybe.
I said earlier in week his form has dropped since he got a new contract

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
What makes you think he didn't give it to them straight?
Have you not watched his halftime address, fulltime address and press conferences?

Imagine a team winning 2 games from 10 and not getting blasted on the regular. These players clearly do not give a f***

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
38% possession to the tigers 68%. Does Knockonboor even attempt a tackle? As for the dogs “tackling” technique. Truly hopeless. This is another night in hell watching them.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to 3D print a little Okunbor statue just so I can spit on the **** everytime I walk past.
It's Tony f.cking Williams all over again.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tiger should be up 30 with all the ball, good field position, 8-1 penalty and every fkn 5050 call and forward pass call

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many a year ago playing juniors for the mighty Milton-Ulladulla Bulldogs we would have push-ups for the remainder of the year if we committed the mistakes made tonight.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well knockonbor isn’t an nrl wingers arsehole JMK isn’t a hookers arsehole Dufty isn’t a fullbacks arsehole flange isn’t a halfbacks arsehole and Jackson isn’t a captain’s arsehole. Hang your heads in shame you pathetic cahunts.

Thats the problem when your still dealing with 2 shit coaches teams...

I can understand Pay getting stuck with these shit ****** but im please Barrett lost his job over for still using them.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo’s been garbage in defense is because the bloke looks drained and extremely confused and emotionless towards first grade because the **** has been continuously fucked from pillar to post since 2020. Even the
treatment on here just shows it.
His is shit
Not a footballers asshole
Find another player to jerk off over.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
17 passengers. Hard to watch. There's no energy or effort. Two characteristics of poor discipline, weak leadership and poor fitness. People that question why Barrett and his fitness coach had to go, that's why. We aren't going to get fit in a week and we don't have the leaders currently but the first move was made for change at least