Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo is up there with one of the worst players I’ve seen in the club. He offers nothing never has never will. Anyone who thinks he is good enough to play top grade footy clearly has no Fucken idea about footy
Mutt Dafty rates him…… but his IQ is in the single figures

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo is up there with one of the worst players I’ve seen in the club. He offers nothing never has never will. Anyone who thinks he is good enough to play top grade footy clearly has no Fucken idea about footy
Wouldn’t start in my park footy team

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a hard one for Gus to have "the conversation" with Dufty, but going to be tougher with Avo. He's a local junior and (for right or wrong) probably feels hard done by with all the choping and changing that has gone on. Avo is just going to have to take it on the chin and see if he can build some form/confidence in NSW Cup, just like Flanno did (well he tried anyway) .....
Avo needs to get a trade and get on with his life. He’s not a rugby league player

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyways does anyone know what that last penalty for when they kicked the conversion

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
B
What did he do wrong? He set up a try, scored 1 and the penalties he gave were borderline not penalties.

If he playedfor the Panthers he would be man of the match,.
He has been undisciplined all night bro, we needed him to keep his head out there and play smart.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fed up too the back teeth with other teams "breaking they're losing streeks" against us!!!!!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mutt Dafty rates him…… but his IQ is in the single figures
I do too.
Unfortunately the club has decided that Burton has a mortgage on the 5/8th spot and somehow Flanagan is the toast of the town at HB and so they are playing him out of position with impotent halves.

I thought was brought to the club to be HB and so Avo can stay at 5/8th. But it seems the club has made its choice and will take them 3 more years to realise their mistake

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we are so undisciplined, giving away penalties on the last when we had the momentum, love schoupp but the penalties he gave away let the tigers off the hook. and a few times he should have dived on the loose ball instead of kicking it thru albeit we won a penalty out of one.

positives .... good return by RFM he ran strongly .....kiraz needs to stay in FG....JMK played well, along with TPJ and burton in the 2nd half

Stimson, thompson , Avo really disappointing. thompson has been a waste of money , if he was on half the amount he's on I'd accept it,
Stimson looks so unfit and slow to react , should have stopped garner scoring by getting to him quicker.

Reactions: DDR

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are ruining what promising talent he had early on by bringing him into a shit system. Confidence is shot and going to be hard to come back from.
Send him back to reserves for a while get his confidence back.