Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a great young kid and we all want to see him do well but don’t believe all the stats in Wikipedia. He isn’t as big physically as Murray. Unless he has a massive cock and balls he would weigh less than Murray from what I’ve seen in person.
Tackles his heart out and has got a proper haircut now...dont know if that makes a difference to his weight.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most of us, he'd probably love to add an extra inch lol

Yeah I know wiki and nrl.com stats are probably inaccurate, but i want to believe..... :tearsofjoy:
Tell that to clive churchill and papenhausen and geoff toovey even alphie langer and prenstine cambell all aboutc 50 kl and damn great players.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell that to clive churchill and papenhausen and geoff toovey even alphie langer and prenstine cambell all aboutc 50 kl and damn great players.
Yeah but it's a different era, gotta be bigger these days. Started changing when Tallis ragdolled Hodgson over the sideline

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
50kg? Maybe when they were 14 years old! All great players though who played above their weight.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On fox sports he isnt so not sure what the go is

Tigers team: 1. Starford To’a 2. Junior Tupou 3. Asu Kepaoa 4. Tyrone Peachey 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Jock Madden 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue 14. Kelma Tuilagi 15. Alex Twal 16. Fa’amanu Brown 17. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Alex Seyfarth 19. Oliver Gildart 20. Thomas Mikaele 21. Austin Dias 22. Junior Pauga 23. Tukimihia Simpkins 24. Fonua Pole
I think they recruited Naden to cut the halftime oranges and knoconbore will be at the Tigers next week to hand out the oranges, it's a two man job.