Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Dog 18 -6, fired up after listening to Big Willie and his passion for the place.
As he said if this don't fire the boys up and galvanise them as a group nothing will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Averillo "fire up" contradiction of terms I would say. But hey hope he has a blinder where ever he plays..
Na he's cooked now lol, just leave him in reserves and don't bring him back until he's dominates there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boys going to shine under Potter… usually in situations like this when a coach walks and you get an interim, the next game you win and we’ll. I reckon the young guys will come out an put on a GREAT performance and win, leaving the tigers last.. and letting us start climbing the ladder and miss the SPOON!!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boys going to shine under Potter… usually in situations like this when a coach walks and you get an interim, the next game you win and we’ll. I reckon the young guys will come out an put on a GREAT performance and win, leaving the tigers last.. and letting us start climbing the ladder and miss the SPOON!!
Few players still sick/recovering. They are playing but wont be at their 100%

I think you'll find a few players will be puffed 10mins in

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how Kiraz carries the ball out of our 20 as a winger tonight. His other FG gade shows he's got good footwork and evasiveness at the line so he should be making ground and getting quick play the balls.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That’s not actually correct .

14 coaches that have been sacked . Only 5 have gone on to win their next game

That’s about 33% win prediction but comparing it against Barrett’s win percentage , you’d take those odds and back us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

That’s about 33% win prediction but comparing it against Barrett’s win percentage , you’d take those odds and back us
Don’t get all technical on me now lol, I said Usually hahah.. did not got by numbers or stats. Just a thing that happens. And was just merely trying to look forward to game day for us.. call it being OPTIMISTIC and POSITIVE maybe :grinning:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I want 38-0 like last meeting. If last years plodders could do it. Why not this lot.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

They spoke about it on Triple M the other day.

Brent Read said that there have been something like 28 interim coaches in the NRL history (so thats going back a bit further than your stats). The record is 10 wins and 18 losses.

So thats a 36% win record which is actually pretty good considering most clubs would have been on a losing streak when they were appointed.