Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a complete shambles, anyone but this pathetic knights side would have lapped us by 50, which is what spineless rabble deserved. Hope Gus makes them walk home

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That performance was disgusting. The last two weeks we’ve had an opportunity against opposition similar to us. And we’ve fished up arguably our two worst performances in the past 50 years. If that doesn’t tell you Barrett has lost the dressing room, nothing will. Chance to make our season and they simply don’t give a fuck.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst thing is we knew it was coming :sob:
Their performances are getting worse, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s worse next week, as has been mentioned its either they don’t want to put in for their coach or they were betting against themselves, and I doubt it’s the latter! Tbaz, if he has any respect for himself he would call it quits!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering if the rumor about Thompson going back to the UK is true,
I guess if he does go back to the SL we will have to pay a fair bit of freight, on the bright side however we won't be paying him to play against us.
Its not often talked about but players don't like playing with someone who is on much more money and playing poorley

Last edited:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't instill accountability for your previous game's form eg Naden.

That rumour about Burton looks true with the way he played.
I'm starting to worry about Burton.

He is way too talented to be performing like this.

Why did he stop kicking spirals when Ponga had no clue how to catch them ?

I'm pretty sure Barrett didn't send a message telling him to stop.

It has to be mental.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess if he does go back to the SL we will have to pay a fair bit of freight, on the bright side however we won't be paying him to play against us.
Its not often talked about but players don't like playing with someone who is on much more money and not playing poorley
Thompson is gone 100 percent
Terry lamb told me won’t be with us

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Safe to say from our shit show Burton as good as gone to roosters on panthers I’m calling it now

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Head to the leagues and protest that’s how we get Baz sacked and deliver a truck full of spoons at leagues club door.
Bulldogs the nrl version of a second bye .
Wake up bulldogs headquarters

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not often talked about but players don't like playing with someone who is on much more money and not playing poorley
Thompson and the JJ extension contract decisions were made by imbeciles

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand Laundy has something to do with Tbaz getting hired, if he’s not jumping up and down to get him sacked, then I’m happy to lose them as a sponsor, happy for the leagues club to sponsor us again until we find one!
what does laundy offer anyway...clown talks it up like he is politis but he aint even a dogs fan - fuck him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to worry about Burton.

He is way too talented to be performing like this.

Why did he stop kicking spirals when Ponga had no clue how to catch them ?

I'm pretty sure Barrett didn't send a message telling him to stop.

It has to be mental.
I'm telling you, this was a message from the players to Gus. Baz has completely lost the change room. Coming out and putting it all on Burton was the last straw.