Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. Not ready imo until maybe mid-way
ok so still learning his trade, i dont see him ready for FG at the moment, but that can happen with another pre season and weights
Agreed. Shouldn’t be ready until possibly midway/backend of next season. Corey allan plays fb next year until creedence is knocking on the door for a debut.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man so over these performances.
Only a few giving there all.
Bumped into baba (Terry lamb)at mancinis cafe who the dogs sponsor.
I unloaded on him how shit bulldogs are playing.
Thompson gone for 2023 won’t be with us
What was Baas response?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we cant beat a side that has :
1. A spine of Ponga/Hoy/Clune/Randall
2. Missing their best outside back in Gagai
Eh?

1. Ponga and Hoy are both very capable players, and can be quite dangerous. Hoy is pretty quick too.
2. They still have Bradman Best and Dom Young in their backline who can do damage.

Add in Klemmer always fires up against us, and this isn't a game we should be complacent about.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another game where will probably get rorted out off. The NRL are licking there lips at the prospect of giving us the spoon.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another $800 gold membership down the drain we have become a joke.
yeah I feel ya, signed up for my first membership this year thinking it'll be great to be able to go back to the footy with a competitive team, but now i dont want to go to any more games figuring we wont get a win, waste of money hey. oh well, at least i got a hat and a fucking key ring

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is honestly so overrated... You probably wouldnt notice he is gone even if we dont get another forward,
I think we would, we aren't the Sharks..the hint would be when the score hit 100 zip and we wondered wtf was going on ...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First use of the track gives us some chance but Sludgecorp will be just that sooner rather than later with all the rain about, their cancelling all sorts of shit there today due to a deluge...
Doesn't it even have form for going several feet underwater if it pisses down hard enough?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
First use of the track gives us some chance but Sludgecorp will be just that sooner rather than later with all the rain about, their cancelling all sorts of shit there today due to a deluge...
Doesn't it even have form for going several feet underwater if it pisses down hard enough?
Yes

1652314461381.png

Always a Bulldog