Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Duffty named at fullback after round 10

@Mutt Dafty I believe you made a bet with someone on the basis that if Duffty still at fb after 10 rounds you would change your name.
@Mutt Dafty yes he does with me, if we plays this weekend i will think of something over the weekend for him :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game is the most winnable.. and If we can’t actually win an win well then may as well walk. Knights are at an all time low, as are we.. but should roll them..!!! The last time I say a win if we can’t get it done.
That's what everyone said against Canberra and we still were never in the game despite the Raiders being garbage.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How is Stimson and averilo still getting a go? Fick me.

Thankfully gagai and frizzell still out but yeh Clune and Barnett back.

Fucking we have to win this to avoid the spoon.

That and dragons spank titans would make
My weekend

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is Stimson and averilo still getting a go? Fick me.

Thankfully gagai and frizzell still out but yeh Clune and Barnett back.

Fucking we have to win this to avoid the spoon.

That and dragons spank titans would make
My weekend
Fick You

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Duffty named at fullback after round 10

@Mutt Dafty I believe you made a bet with someone on the basis that if Duffty still at fb after 10 rounds you would change your name.
Something like that, I can't remember if it was my name or avatar. Should've made it round 12..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we cant beat a side that has :

1. A spine of Ponga/Hoy/Clune/Randall
2. Missing their best outside back in Gagai
3. Has their best forward (D. Safiti) in career worst form
4. Have lost 7 in a row and have barely been competitive in most of those games

Then they may as well present the spoon to us at 7.45 on Friday night and give Baz the dont come Monday. Pay got his marching orders when the broncos pounded us in a spoon battle in 2020. If something similar happens this week I expect the same to happen to Barrett.

Seriously, that knights side is trash. We wont win another game this year if we cant beat them comfortably

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Then they may as well present the spoon to us at 7.45 on Friday night and give Baz the dont come Monday. Pay got his marching orders when the broncos pounded us in a spoon battle in 2020. If something similar happens this week I expect the same to happen to Barrett.

Seriously, that knights side is trash. We wont win another game this year if we cant beat them comfortably
We couldn’t beat a raiders side with Frawley and Elliot as starting 6 and 9

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what everyone said against Canberra and we still were never in the game despite the Raiders being garbage.
Yea mate. I said it and pumped our boys up for the win also… But this will be the last time I do if they fail lol.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did JMK get charged for that trip? If that was Burton and we were playing in a GF he would have been suspended for a year....but because it's a player we want to get suspended the c**t gets off. Fucking typical NRL

This time next week should be interesting. We should see 4-5 changes next week.

Knights 30-8

Sack Baz

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We lost to Canberra who are arguably just as bad as the Knights. I won't be shocked if we scrape out a grinding 10-8 win but I'm expecting the Knigths to smash us.

I remember that Bronocs game. It was one of the few times in my life I was cheering for the opposition because I wanted Pay to get sacked. Here we are 2 years later and I'll probably be doing the same thing. It's groundhog day