Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first half was not okay, they were playing the bottom team and should have scored at least 20.
I agree with your post, but we are the bottom team and will remain there for the rest of the season, Another spoon added to Barrett;s impressive record.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 wins, 8 losses
Tigers, Dragons, Panthers, eels, tigers, sharks are our next 6 teams we play

at best we are 4 wins 12 losses but most probably 2 wins 14 losses.

At the very least the board have to remove Barrett to save any sort of face. It is extremely clear he is not a 1st grade coach & his selections, match plan & ability to motivate this team are non existent. Every week he remains coach is further highlighting the ineptitude & impotence of the board.
It is becoming increasingly apparent that we are not winning another game this year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow listening to the broncos presser and Adam Reynolds talk, he will take them to a premiership in the next few years.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,
We were looking the most likely to win at half time but the Knights came out firing after the lemons.
Barret's team never fired a shot.
Mistakes. There seems no trust between players.

Trent may have been an attacking coach at Panthers. Maybe have the ideas here. Theory!

He does not have the players playing for him!! Doesn't have the personality for that it seems.

Nice guy, can read the play but not the players.

Needs to go.
It's simple IMHO. Barrett tried to make our players play like the Panthers, As Paul Ku---nt said on 360, by trying to imitating the Panthers or Storm. you will always be 2nd best. He should have developed a different stile for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's simple IMHO. Barrett tried to make our players play like the Panthers, As Paul Ku---nt said on 360, by trying to imitating the Panthers or Storm. you will always be 2nd best. He should have developed a different stile for us.
Hasn't got the brains for it my bro...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have too many teams, they'll just dissolve us like Newtown and Norths and with the Dolphins they will be back to a 16 teams..... just what the NRL have been planning for the last 6 years.
I believe that it's what the NRL want to do, but rather then play in the NSW cup under the NRL banner, which many say is badly run by people with their own petty hates, and agendas.
I believe we should get Norths Newtown and find another 6 or so teams and play in a new comp. I dont think it would be to hard to set up a new comp, and it would be without all the SL @ ARL hang ups which I believe are destroying not only our club but the game as well.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Kelpie03 how about helping with some divine intervention bud..because I think only God can save the Dogs now!
I can assure you Bro, I have been trying hard to get help from above, but as you can see, with less than zero success so far.
Their is a saying that you have to be on good terms with the above to get divine intervention, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not good enough
If HacKe, Dogna, Southy, Tuffers and a few others got down on their knees just for once, I'm sure we would have more success, Jesus's loves nothing more than his lost sheep coming back home to him.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should stop blaming errors on game results. He should be accepting accountability for the team performance especially in attack.
Exactly, errors are part of the game. We don’t play any football and that’s why our errors hurt. Every team wants to limit errors but you can’t have guys playing like robots to a game plan that doesn’t work. Absolute tripe being dished up