Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 wins, 8 losses
Tigers, Dragons, Panthers, eels, tigers, sharks are our next 6 teams we play

at best we are 4 wins 12 losses but most probably 2 wins 14 losses.

At the very least the board have to remove Barrett to save any sort of face. It is extremely clear he is not a 1st grade coach & his selections, match plan & ability to motivate this team are non existent. Every week he remains coach is further highlighting the ineptitude & impotence of the board.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even that doesn't feel achievable
We’ll come good bro, we always do! The club needs to replace Tbaz, and things will change, I don’t know what’s going on behind the seens but something will happen soon, Khoury, understands we are the most passionate supporters in the league, he also understands what comes with it, so something will happen soon!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our club never ever learn, never! Our club wouldn’t know how to fix a team if the answer was staring them in the face. TBallz is just a dope. Why would you go for a Roosters reject in Flanagan. Should of just held on to what we had at 7 and then throw the kitchen sink at Reynolds. As soon as our club stop pissing away the cap on positions that aren’t going to win you games and pay top dollar for a halfback we are not moving up the ladder anytime soon. But TBallz’s retention and recruitment is one problem, the other problem is he can’t coach. He looks good in a fitted Bulldogs polo shirt though
The answer is easy, Someone in the club with power should spend a couple of hours reading the kennel each day.... then implement what is so obvious and talked about constantly on here..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many times did that moron Burton get tackled on the 4th.. there wasn’t one good kick out in by Flanno on the last.
Burton has to be dumb as dog shit to keep getting tackled on the 4th numerous times.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, thinking the cops prefer them dead rather then walking out of silverwater in 10 years
This is true. I spoke to a detective a few years ago at a mates kids christening and we were chatting about the guy who got shot at his parents house in Georges hall about 5 years back. He mentioned cops watched it from their car. I asked why didn’t they get out and make arrests. He said they are pieces of shit why would we risk our life’s when they are killing each other…

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lmfaooo Nrl latest news article talking about us losing our enforcer Waddle during the match. We are the laughing stock of the nrl. 2023 can't come soon enough!

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck this club is a joke these days turns me off nrl in general just no ticker or effort no1 gives a shit