Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson was awful, not to mention he made an error pretty much right after the change. Pay just doesn't have a feel for the game, CHN was great and the Titans couldn't contain him, yet Pay had to make some shitty change that made no sense at all.
I dont get how people dont see that the bloke needs help, if you cant make the right decisions for something so simple then you shouldn't be there simple

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s the captain of our club bro, he deserves as much time as he wants. He is truly our best player over last 5 years. We should thank him for not abandoning the club and playing elsewhere
Rubbish. If he's not playing well he gets hooked. No free passes.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Pay!!! Fuck you ***** are laughable. The fucking players in the first 20 were the ones dropping the ball and giving penalties away. You's make it out like he's fucking out there dropping the ball. Absolute bunch of fuckwits. Once we stuck to the game plan we were all over them. Maybe if we had a team that could stick to the game plan for the whole game we would win a few more? But nah its just easier to blame the coach that tells the boys to go out there and drop the ball right?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sack Pay!!! Fuck you ***** are laughable. The fucking players in the first 20 were the ones dropping the ball and giving penalties away. You's make it out like he's fucking out there dropping the ball. Absolute bunch of fuckwits. Once we stuck to the game plan we were all over them. Maybe if we had a team that could stick to the game plan for the whole game we would win a few more? But nah its just easier to blame the coach that tells the boys to go out there and drop the ball right?
Relax its titans, and he still cant get bench rotations right after 2nd year in first grade coaching

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our halves killed it for us today. Our own mistakes nearly cost us.
Dogwhisperer, you and I should do a special prayer novena that Foran stays healthy. I will be in Sydney next week so I'l be heading straight to St Mary's.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U being serious? Of course you can and should! No player is untouchable. Should've been hooked
I get that but having played footy for years at grade, I always wanted my captain out there. I don’t know just felt like players always play hard when captains in the battle

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax its titans, and he still cant get bench rotations right after 2nd year in first grade coaching
Nah its the same shit on here every week. Can't say congrats to the coach when we pull off a good win but are more than happy to bag the fuck out of him when the players are dropping ball, missing tackles and giving away penalties while he's up in the box. Yeah, some bench rotations are a bit funny but he waa never gonna be fucking perfect

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Respect to Pay. Made some tough personnel changes but they are proving to be the right ones. Eg bringing montoya back, sticking with okunbor, cogger over lewis. Deserves an apology from the kennel tbh

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Today was proof that Lichaa was a fucking waste of a bench spot for 8 games or so this season. JMK, 80 minutes, looked fine.