Gilded
Reaction score
the interesting dilemma will be what happens when bmoz and hoppa are back

i think bmoz will still be fullback and hoppa will shift to right centre
Yep, I think so too.

Mikehnz

Waterboy
Reaction score
According to the Fox Sports late mail - Tony Williams has been dropped off the extended bench this week.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/65f2e00d605782a177f35f94a9addd25

TIGERS V BULLDOGS

Sunday 4PM, ANZ Stadium

Tigers: Captain Aaron Woods (ankle), Mitchell Moses (quad) and Tim Grant (knee/ankle) all return. David Nofoaluma (neck) will also play after picking up an injury for City. Expect Elijah Taylor to find his way into the 17. Hooker Matt Ballin (ACL) will return through NSW Cup.

Bulldogs: There are reports former NSW star Tony Williams has been dropped to reserve grade. Sam Perrett (ribs) is certain to return. Josh Reynolds and Aiden Tolman are right to go after pulling out of the rep round.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the reports in the media about Tony Williams probably come directly from this thread

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if that was the case he would of been allegedly dropped from 1st grade for the past 3 years
Nah not what i meant. If you go to the first page you will see atleast one reputable poster say that he could be dropped off the bench, thats where i think the media's 'reports' are coming from.

People have voiced their want for him to be dropped but no one has said that he will be dropped before

Reactions: GDR

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would love to see..

0-20 - Garvey
21-60 - Lichaa
61-80 - Garvey

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know If Hoppa will be playing the NSW cup games that are on Saturday? The next 3 are on Saturday i think and Hoppa was asked about it but he dint give a definitive answer. They could use his help

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Does anyone know If Hoppa will be playing the NSW cup games that are on Saturday? The next 3 are on Saturday i think and Hoppa was asked about it but he dint give a definitive answer. They could use his help
im pretty sure i heard on the news that he will be playing nsw cup in the meantime. i cant see why he couldnt play all 3 saturdays.

thanks mate. i prob shouldve gone their first lol :blush:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im pretty sure i heard on the news that he will be playing nsw cup in the meantime. i cant see why he couldnt play all 3 saturdays.
Yeah would be good to keep up his match fitness. Hes not named though

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
God i hope the trex droppoling is for real. Eastwood to do the first 20, then Rfm to come on to destroy with his 2nd phase play. Hope moses and jmoz support him. Imagine when Klemmer and rfm come on, we will get massive go forward. Lets just hope the halves have work on their kicking. Bombs with no chase dont work!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it's the Tigers, but teams with footwork and pace trouble the Dogs.

We generally aren't great at day-time footy either.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NSW cup, dogs 14, Wenty 8 @ half time. Macinally has scored a hattrick with fuoalo, abbey and Chisholm playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.