Round 10 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't work like that. I just don't see every win and think "great performance".. i also don't see every loss and think "poor performance". Too many times do we see us get an easy win and people blow a load, only to then bag the team and players the next week when we play exactly the same against a stronger team and lose.
You said there was no improvement from previous weeks. Full stop. And with that comment I'm telling you your full of shit.

Like I said already, still lots of work to be done. But seriously, if you want to be emo every game why bother coming on here.
You just bring the whole place down. What value do you add?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You said there was no improvement from previous weeks. Full stop. And with that comment I'm telling you your full of shit.

Like I said already, still lots of work to be done. But seriously, if you want to be emo every game why bother coming on here.
You just bring the whole place down. What value do you add?
I add more value than an idiot getting excited about "improvements" in a side that beat a team running 3rd last and in absolute shambles missing potentially the best fb currently in the game while also losing 2 players during the match.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
excited about "improvements" in a side that beat a team running 3rd last and in absolute shambles missing potentially the best fb currently in the game while also losing 2 players during the match.
Agree to a certain extent with this.

We are a Top 8 team at the moment. We won't make the second week in finals.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I add more value than an idiot getting excited about "improvements" in a side that beat a team running 3rd last and in absolute shambles missing potentially the best fb currently in the game while also losing 2 players during the match.
What idiot? They actually had a go and it was an improvement from previous weeks. Who is getting excited?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
only if mercedes take each other out but im so glad that he took care of the overrated spoon fed verstappen in qualifying and im now very interested for him to continue doing it
wtf mercedes did take each other out

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree to a certain extent with this.

We are a Top 8 team at the moment. We won't make the second week in finals.
We might depending on match ups, we went far in 2014 because we got to play 2 sides that we almost always beat (Manly,Storm)

Status
Not open for further replies.