Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Tigers can beat the Cowboys in Townsville with Johnathan Thurston playing then surely the Bulldogs can beat them in Sydney with JT out.
You guys have become a bit of a bogey team for them, especially at Leichhardt. We're notorious for playing at the level of the completion so I wont be shocked if the cowboys manage to upset us.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danger game for us we always manage to make things hard for ourselves
Cmon team lists hoping for elliot to start

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The team is weakened considerably with Reynolds being out, but I still think they should grind out a win.
Parra beat them and I cant see why we cant.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot starts for eastwood and wait for it marcelo montoya named on the bench rfm drops off

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya on the bench??? What the actual fuk...

RFM must have dine something wrong in the offseason

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Granville and Coote are huge ins for the Cows.
True but, if the Dogs can hold solid in defense and let Frawley lead them around in attack it shouldn't be too hard for them. Thurston being out really stunts the Cowboys attack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliot starts for eastwood and wait for it marcelo montoya named on the bench rfm drops off
I'm okay with that. An injury to our backline and we are fucked like we were against the Roosters.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Montoya on the bench??? What the actual fuk...

RFM must have dine something wrong in the offseason
I like a back on the bench. Let's be honest RFM would have been getting 5 mins at the end. Des doenst want to be burnt again like we were in that Roosters game when Holland went down early and we had to put Jackson out there.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is just fucking with everyone's head now, never picked a utility always ran with 4 forwards and now picks a winger on the bench - I wonder what the sports bed odds were for that

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like a back on the bench. Let's be honest RFM would have been getting 5 mins at the end. Des doenst want to be burnt again like we were in that Roosters game when Holland went down early and we had to put Jackson out there.
Valid point Eastwood should be pissed off first

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking Montoya will end up getting a stint in the back row somewhere while Kas recovers from his halftime durrie

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very odd, maybe Morris not quite 100.. I don't really mind it our boys can play big mins up front.. there was good chance rfm would have only got last ten mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.