Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Meaney will go well and be far safer for us at the back. DWZ can let him catch them and then he can run them back.
I dont get the whole DWZ kick returns thing. The last couple of weeks hes been hitting brick walls with his kick returns and add to that some have resulted in errors. Dont care how hard he runs the ball, if he has zero impact and is making mistakes, doesn't mean shit. Id rather see him slow it down a touch, secure the ball and avoid an injury. We cant afford errors, they just kill us.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s see how he goes this week at fullback where there’s nowhere to hide...

So critical to come out of your own 20 with purpose, I have no confidence in the bloke...he’ll take some high kicks but I want to see how he brings the ball out.
Sorry I think I replied to wrong post . I was sating it was ridiculous that avo isn’t playing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. Fuck our club is dumb. Let's not play our best young player when we're coming last and three horrible reserve graders are playing ahead of him. It's genius!

Why would you want your young talent to develop and get experience?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to know what the actual reason is but none of the journos ever ask so well never find out

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m glad Holland and Montoya are getting a run over Averillo they both have a massive future in the club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF
Sack Georgallis
More like sack anyone working at the club. Anyone with half a brain would demand that an Interim coach start a player like Averillo the rest of the season.

But no, let's give park footballers 10 more games instead. It's pathetic. They have no clue what they're doing.