Reaction score
Rfm 52 tackles I can see why he was gassed
But fuck

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We just looked like the boys had a massive bender last night and woke up with headaches and no energy. Honestly we seriously looked deflated but it’s round one?

Dylan Napa showed some glimpses towards the end... like I’m unsure what the hell we gotta do to turn around

Ohh and I forgot that Foran played for us today, what the actual f was Foran playing today? I feel sorry for Lewis, how the hell do you let a young kid control the whole game with no help from the other half.

Get strapped boys season 2019 seems to be our worst post Des

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Make these ***** swim back. They dont deserve to be on a plane.
Well fuck theres a good idea.

It will fix the fitness problem.
All the weak ***** would drown.

Fuck lets do it.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want my $29 back from Foxtel. That was embarrassing viewing. Forwards are too small, team is too slow, no mongrel, no line speed, no skill and Lewis had an absolute shocker.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Des should never have been sacked for pay. It was a political move for a maligned board to get re-elected

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did they do all off season? Everything looked clunky, fitness and strength looks to be at embarrassing levels and there was so motivation in the first game of the year. There was a few plays there with no effort and that’s just not good enough.

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
And you fellas bagged klemmer out goes to show he wasnt the problem at the bulldogs

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No need to call me a muppet there, three of the players you've named started predominately off the bench, and it still doesn't change the fact that our backline was arguably worse than it is at the moment. Try again :grinning:
Perret jmoz lafai Thompson and brown all walk in to this team
Tell me I’m wrong, anyone tell me I’m wrong
How bout u try again joker
Can anyone agree with this bloke? Anyone
So your saying that backline is worse than today’s....?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd year syndrome for Lewis.
Napa and Foran can hold their heads high. Chrighton didn’t go to bad on debut. Corey was good in patches as well.
Elliot and RFM very disappointing today. Rhyse needs to be in the team.
What the fuck is in Montoya’s cranium? I can find nothing redeeming about him.
Hopoate at fullback is no solution, his snail pace really fucks us up.
Hoppa to centre and Meaney to fullback should be the very first thing done. We need the players that hurt the team out of first grade and Montoya is horrible

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I need to find another hobby outside of rugby league... this is fucking depressing. The salary cap works says Grennburg, no more dead rubber games... yeah right
works for teams who have millions in TPAs only... it it will be a very long time till clubs like Dogs, Tigers, Parra etc see another premiership just based on that alone

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Des should never have been sacked for pay. It was a political move for a maligned board to get re-elected
Yep, they heard the "expert" fans have a cry over one season of missing the 8, panicked and thought the only way to get re-elected was to sack Des and make the fans happy. Hasn't turned out too well has it... will be interesting to see if Manly improve this year.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been very bad but he’s had no platform laid by the forwards what so ever.
I totally agree with you. I would put Jacko at lock with Martin and RFM/CHN 2nd Rowers. Hopefully its a one off shit game .

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
40 to 6 i wasnt expecting that thats for sure disappointing to watch. Liked what chn did was suprised how much meters he gained not sure why he was taken off seeing he was doing so well

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everybody just calm the fuck down.
We've been outclassed by a better team. Warriors seemed to have a lot more time on the ground in defence, as much as I hate wrestling in the game, we can get better there.
Obviously we could have done with another trial game and it shows today.
The lads were gassed by 60-65 minutes.
A few rounds and match fitness will kick in and we'll be more competitive.
Napa, Lichha, RFM and Hoppa all played well today.
Not sold on Elliott at lock and Montoya at centre but need to give them a few more rounds before I'll pass judgement.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2nd year syndrome for Lewis.
Napa and Foran can hold their heads high. Chrighton didn’t go to bad on debut. Corey was good in patches as well.
Elliot and RFM very disappointing today. Rhyse needs to be in the team.
What the fuck is in Montoya’s cranium? I can find nothing redeeming about him.
Hopoate at fullback is no solution, his snail pace really fucks us up.
Napa 44 mins 9 runs 78m 2 tackle breaks 22 tackles 4 missed is not that impressive from our BIG buy

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we miss the 1st half of season again this season Pay's head has to be in the chopping block.

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Perret jmoz lafai Thompson and brown all walk in to this team
Tell me I’m wrong, anyone tell me I’m wrong
How bout u try again joker
Can anyone agree with this bloke? Anyone
If you look back to my original comment, all I said was that we made a Grand Final with Thompson, Perrett, and Brown at the back. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. It is one thing to do well with that sort of backline, but to make a Grand Final? Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.