Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's almost like these blokes have been reading all this positive press that's been heavily criticised by some of us.
Burton's been junk..kikau MIA not using him properly, kyle may have well been in the bin the whole half cause he's fucking useless.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With that precedent now set, if you touch someone without the ball you will be sent to the bin. Teams will end up forfeitibg because they won't be able to field a side.
That was Italian football goal square type of sh!t… and the ref bought it…or was bought off

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I mentioned earlier, Turbo is one of the worst at cleaning up grubbers in goal. I hope Burton can put a kick behind the line for JAC.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are still well and truly in this. We just need to get our kicking game in order, and hope the ref gets snipered!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Defence was fairly solid generally, but seriously, there's just no points in this side.

I know the ref made a shocker call at the end but wth was Fox doing there?

And that sin bin? Even old lego head noted it was a joke. I can recall ever seeing a softer sinbinning.
2 of our spine players are invisible and Burton's having a shocker (worst I've ever seen him), also Mahoney isn't a an individual player impact wise. Our spine is shit house = no points.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atm
Move Alomotti to right centre to towel up Cooper johns
Avi to five eight
Burton to left centre

that’s how bad he’s playing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely you can see that our defence has improved signficiantly. Our halves are still a problem and we miss our two injured props, lightweights upfront
where is fuking flanagan on the 5th tackle to take control

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They need to have an interpretation of the professional foul in that situation not simply a touch = sin bin.. even anti-Bulldog Ennis could see that Turbo had over ran the play.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reed tried to grab JAC to stop him but then you knew something bad was going to go down when JAC shook him off and kept running..

Got really lucky with King saving their asses
I think they were offside earlier anyway. The first kick looks like it ricochets off one of their players in front of the kicker.