Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have the ref on or side … Manly are worried and saying this ref Grant Atkins hates them ..

Hope so ..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The news on Thompson has just royally fucked us tbh. I thought he was impressive in the trial and looking like finally delivering on his promise and then this happens. Smh poor form, discipline and some freak injuries have really spoiled his trip down under.
Horrible luck! He was our best forward in our two trials.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a strong looking Reserve Grade team. I'm excited to see Papalii, Skelton and Oloapu. Surprising to see Oloapu start in NSW Cup instead of Flegg but it proves they think he's ready which is a good sign.
I’m very surprised to see Oloapu in that starting line up like yourself.
The coaching staff must have confidence in this kid big time,no doubt all eyes will be on him come Saturday afternoon.
There would be nothing better for our club this season than seeing a true HB emerge and a top eight finish of course.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s actually 4 out. Thompson, TPJ, Patolo and Sam Hughes. I reckon Davey could play prop and Sutton will be fine filling in for Thommo but with him ruled out for most of the season we’ll most certainly have to find another prop.
100% mate.

Just read, Thommo has only played 38 games in three seasons…going into season 4.
One of the clubs worst investments.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tanner is handy, bloke has a motor and will get through work. Surely Brown isn't actually starting though lol.
Agree Tanner won’t take a backward step and will go all day.
CC knows nothing special in these first few rounds just try to contain the opposition and get out of our end.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m very surprised to see Oloapu in that starting line up like yourself.
The coaching staff must have confidence in this kid big time,no doubt all eyes will be on him come Saturday afternoon.
There would be nothing better for our club this season than seeing a true HB emerge and a top eight finish of course.
he is playing 6 to learn off reynolds

Reactions: mez

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All good my mistake it’s still a big step in the right direction.
Let’s hope our more experienced players can help his development.
he will, he will learn of reynolds how to prepare, the intensity, the culture. great move by the club

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he will, he will learn of reynolds how to prepare, the intensity, the culture. great move by the club
He’s already more skilful and better than Reynolds, perhaps it’s ADHD Josh who can learn from the young guy lol