Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Didn't they say the "Lamborghini left side" or something like that? Lol

Problem is giving the keys of those Lambos to an Asian woman driver and that's Burton.

PS it's not sexist or racist if it's true lol
No but it's Burtonist...

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
god damn the whole squad of officials, may their souls know nothing but torment until they stop being bias ***** nitpicking against the bulldogs and admit the error of their ways

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mahoney doesn't pass off the ground either. We are suppose to be more mobile and move teams around due to lack of size. Unfortunately Mahoney standing to pass is resulting in our weak middle forwards getting jammed in on and basically suffocates us. Big coaching issue tbh
The forwards mostly one out and flat footed when they get the ball. Mahoney needs to pass flatter and have runners in numbers. So many Parra passes were forward from dummy half but we look pedestrian by comparison. One positive is our defence was def better than last year. How long they can maintain the effort week to week against bigger mobile packs is a worry.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Chris Harding, post: 4971345, member: 557"
We have a reasonably good back line but they never see the ball, unless it's someone running it at them.
[/QUOTE]
and they won't without any middles capable of bending the line consistantly.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not arguing with you my bro but he is "disgruntled".

But give him credit for being upset and still giving 110%
Mate I rate him. I want him in the side, yet that’s the game I feel unfortunately. There no free rides in the NRL. Penrith and storm back 5 make 15-20 hit ups per game. That’s why the top sides do. We just get no back up from the middle.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont care.. the fans will leave if it continues
Honestly bro, I love the banter ONLY when someone explains their opinion.

IE you can't just call a player shit and not explain how exactly they are shit.

Same when people love a player and can't explain why they are in their position or even why they are in first grade.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He frustrates the hell out of me... Talking up Addo-Carrs bravery to make it to HT... No **** you had the players at your disposal to make a reshuffle and take him off right away. Our club has a serious problem when it comes to playing players injured.
It’s frustrating that he doesn’t actually process what has happened on the field in any press conference.

He is a glass is always full kind of guy. Until he takes a good look at what happens and starts addressing glaring deficiencies. Nothing is going to change.

How he can come into every press conference when we have played dumb football and essentially say he is happy amazes me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For everyone’s info RFM killing it at dragons
Yet another player we rehabilitated and rebuilt who didn't produce for us or return the playing effort to the Bulldogs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assistant coaches - I’d love us to hire a coach
Knock back Bennett TWICE for shit assistants.

What fkn drug causes you to say no to Wayne twice when he wanted to come here, pre and post des era?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagan inherites a squad of misfits as well as picking up some scraps (Flanagan Jr, RFM, Eisenhuth) and has them firing…. Yet Ciraldo has been given everything he’s asked for (entire new top 30) & we still looked clueless n f#cked!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And the side you play to help your for and against.

Teams know that a bit of milking and finessing will reward them with a penalty against the Dogs, and multiple repeat sets are a certainty.
Wish Gutho was mic'd up so he could hear how much he was offering the ref :grinning:

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tipped dragons and not 1 bit surprised they're much improved after a pre season with a "qualified" head coach. If they sacked Hook and replaced him with an assistant they would also be in all sorts
or TWO consecutive assistants even!

Status
Not open for further replies.