Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mick Potter needs to get a hold of him.

Ciraldo should do what Robinson did to Walker.
Walker is a myth. He really is. And if you are getting those vibes for Burton... which I agree with... it's because Burton is a myth. Lachlan Lewis was better unfortunately. Lewis was not blessed with the athleticism that Burton has, but at least he tried in defence.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who else was better Baz
Based on fitness and trials Xerri centre and Skelton wing. Kiraz injured and Wilson is bog average. He drops that ball looking at the defence coming and then makes zero effort to chase his mistake…

If Kiraz is fit he challenges Skelton for a wing or Fox makes way. ( personally I think JAC has spent too much time being a “leader” and not enough being the fastest man on the planet…)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch parra get smacked next week, whoever they play

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly guys defence was genuinely better than before but you can see the middle forwards were fkdddddddd completely are going to lose every game if we can’t get the middles to get those territory. Our kicking game was rubbish no offence to Burton and hutch
It’s not that our defence was good. Sure it wasn’t bad but the Parra attack didn’t threaten a whole lot. They lose today against a better team 100%

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eel’s should’ve put 40 on us, Moses’ groin worth 14 points I guess

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hutch is not a halfback, burton is not a 5/8. Were in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.