Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is such a garbage outcome josh addo Carr don’t wanna get of the field even thought his arm is gone.

Stephen C no touches

Said it from day dot taffe is too small and horrible and this game shows it especially fullback for us

And overall team just making mistakes simple as that it’s round 1 yes but this is a very average parra side

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least the line speed in defence has improved. We would have been down 30 plus last year :grinning:

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait we'll get Turuva, Soni Luke and Kurt Falls to save us!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taafe must be confused with the premium treatment south’s get. Critta is having a nightmare to bless him.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey to replace Taaffe and skelton to replace ado carr next week

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon both Taafe and Kikau drops were from Cartwright stripping the ball. Players didn’t complain though, camera showed it for me

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't blame Burton.. we had no fucken ball. You guys are just haters, and find anything to shit on him
Nah. I'll agree we haven't had ball but what has Burto done when we have. Shit ball to someone with no space or generic midfield bomb that nobody chases. It's not so much his fault as he needs to do better to put us in a better position.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had hope, was looking forward to this year. We don’t actually expect a lot, that’s the problem!!!
To be honest, I’m not going into this year with high hopes anymore! Until we “start” winning consecutive games then I’ll change my mind, until then

Bombs on 5th
Stop their motherfuckin offloads
Cant hold onto a ball
Error prone
No attack

Out point differentials going to keep rising and rising

Status
Not open for further replies.