Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This Eels side is very beatable , I haven’t really feared playing Parra since prime Hayne even though our past 7 years have been shit
Haha we've had a few upset wins over them in that time. They normally put scores on us though when they win :(

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha we've had a few upset wins over them in that time. They normally put scores on us though when they win :(
Just have to exploit our advantages in mobility and leg speed.

Gang tackling to push them back, putting bodies on the line and backing up team mates.

Take the Parra crowd out of the game.

And do that for 80 minutes.

And the following 5 weeks.

Simples

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenellers can anyone see starsky Hutchinson or rock star Burton putting anyone into a gap with a pass?

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d rather xerri start in the centres and critta at fb. Only positive is knight no where to be seen

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Xerri in, Ciraldo to centre the only change I’d make, Wilson has been very good though.

With Tracey and Xerri on the bench, potentially the best our backs have looked in many years.
Be interesting though to see how Ciraldo goes at centre been a while since he’s pulled on a boot…

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most importantly who is the ref? If it is Sutton we are fucked!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you are a parra fan, would you rather your left edge go up against Kiraz/Wilson, or Xerri/Kiraz?

Status
Not open for further replies.