Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes I'm serious, his workrate is pathetic. He just pops up on the screen looking like a lunatic and people think he's "trying". He was fucking non existent, dumb player with no impact.
At least 4 players who were catastrophically worse than Hetherington. Why you targeting him of all players? Lol

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever money we have for next year needs to be spent on props and a hooker. We absolutely got slaughtered up the middle. Saifiti bro’s and klemmer had a field day

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan was good for first hit out.

Hetherington offers sfa

Ogden soft and slow

Napa (face palm)

Katoa (glock to my temple)

Hoppa had his worst game in Dog colours.

We need the Pom back with another 2 new props and a good edge forward

She's gonna be a long season
What did Hoppa do wrong? Serious question.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t think his tackling was much chop - was left on the ground rather than being at marker a lot of the time.
I said he tackles but didn't say it was great. Past his use by date....too slow in everything he does. He will come up with the odd good tackle but he is sloooow. Runs like he has lead boots in mud. Atoni was disappointing. Ogden is just a lump. Napa....please, someone put the horse down out of his misery!! **** should never see 1st grade again.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Props are shit got taught a lesson tonight its like they in slow motion jogging up to the defensive line need Tommo back asap

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forwards had no leg speed all game.look at frizell ,Barnett etc that's how you need to run .so disappointing .long season ahead

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer got through a mountain of work tonight and that’s what we’re missing .. imagine allowing him to walk mid contract without any compensation lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Worst reffing I've ever seen. Gave us set restarts at the end when it's to late to try even it out. Dog **** where does cummins live
Baz needs to ask for a ref session with Cummins. These types of one sided possession tolls can not be sustained by any team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Yeah and thats the funny part about it. Because he's still better than Atoni, Ogden and RFM.

LOL
In what universe was he better? He was awful. Renouf literally did almost the same amount of work in half the minutes as Hetherington. Hetherington dogged it with his non existent workrate while other forwards who were fatigued put in and ended up looking stupid.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it sucks to lose the first game of the season but i saw a lot of positives to build on. Flanno played awesome and he can build on that. Hethrington looked strong and Elliot did some good things. We made a lot of errors which didn't help. Knights didn't make as many errors but they didn't because they were not as tired as they had all the ball, penalties and 6 again piggy backs up the field. Did we even get a penalty? Avo needs to get more involved. Allan was quiet but did a few things well. Hoppa looks like he is passed it. Ogden is too passive. I would swap Napa for burton tomorrow regardless if we are paying for him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least 4 players who were catastrophically worse than Hetherington. Why you targeting him of all players? Lol
Because TK has a boner for him like Reynolds. New signing, biggish contract. Never wanted him.