Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Blocker Roach must have eaten a lot of lead paint as a child, honestly he’s as dumb as fuck, has little to no idea and I never thought I’d say it but I’d rather listen to Gould

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow... we look like we are still in the sheds...........absolutely terrible. Gaps opening up, players dropping off tackles........
We looj too small again this year. Can't dominate the tackle and very slow rolling away. But the lop sided 6 agains and Cummins Factor will do that.

32%, possession thru must of the game. Impossible to perform with lack of possession like that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
U serious? Lol
Yes I'm serious, his workrate is pathetic. He just pops up on the screen looking like a lunatic and people think he's "trying". He was fucking non existent, dumb player with no impact.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it too early to dred next week's loss?

Penrith will put 50 if the naughts put 30 on us.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagan was good for first hit out.

Hetherington offers sfa

Ogden soft and slow

Napa (face palm)

Katoa (glock to my temple)

Hoppa had his worst game in Dog colours.

We need the Pom back with another 2 new props and a good edge forward

She's gonna be a long season

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have major problems upfront.
100%
In wet weather football if you lose the forward battle and the penalty count there is no hope for you at all.

Smart thinking to target Leniu. Atleast the have the right idea. Now it’s up to the club to get our own Saifiti, taumololo, hass or leniu.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blocker Roach must have eaten a lot of lead paint as a child, honestly he’s as dumb as fuck, has little to no idea and I never thought I’d say it but I’d rather listen to Gould
Spot on. Blocker is off his head

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No penalties all match, we got 3 token six agains in the last 10 mins to even it up a bit, on the other hand the Knoughts got 5 penalties and 5 six agains

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Credit to the knights .4 times they punched the ball out of our attacks carry.
But how can that b loose carry.should have been play on.it happen in the first half Allen got called for a knock on when it was punched out .should have been 6 again

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the end we fucked ourselves over with stupid errors in our own half and that fuckwit Cummins didn’t help. But any forward pack would of got dominated with the possession the knights had.