Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not much in it really. We are doing well since we are playing Newcastle in Newcastle. Only 2 things i saw that made a difference late, an unfortunate missed bomb by Allen and so many fkn 6 agains. Couldnt even see what a few of them were for. Still dont know.
Inside the 10 im guessing. All the NRLol have done is eliminate grey areas where refs can be at fault. As you say, you dont even know what the 6 agains are for. Nor do you have any chance of chalenging them. Basically the refs juat control the game as they like, without scrutiny.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inside the 10 im guessing. All the NRLol have done is eliminate grey areas where refs can be at fault. As you say, you dont even know what the 6 agains are for. Nor do you have any chance of chalenging them. Basically the refs juat control the game as they like, without scrutiny.
Which is other words the game is more rigged then ever

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still have some guys that are not up to fg standard in this team.
Think it will be a long season for us.
Hoppa ,meaney,Napa,katoa these guys are good depth players.
Was trying not to get too excited for 2021
I think bottom 4 again.......hope it's not the case

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are still throwing the ball well behind the add line coming out of our own end. At one point dwz looked like he was 10 m behind and was tackled as he caught the ball.
That can't continue if we want to compete against the good sides.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully someone tells Cummins to "How's Trent" it up. Newcastle's defence has been shocking too so if we just hold the ball and get a few sets in a row we can easily get back into it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I might start to follow the Knights because I like things to be perfect and they have played infringement wise the perfect game. They have 2-0 penalty count and 3-0 six against....