Roosters view to sign Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like how Roosters state they have a good track record of turning players' lives around and use Carney as an example.... Why did they throw him out of the club again?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the roosters have a good track record of shitting in a hotel hallway as well tbh

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy should not be rubbed out of the game but should not be registered for 2014-2105 as a result of the way he treated the raiders and the sexual assault. If he plays this year it is nothing short of a disgrace and provides a precedent for the next gen y f*ckwit to do the same thing when he wants out of his club. Just like the bloke that owns the strip club says to bud in kill bill 2 "****ing with your cash is the only thing you kids understand".
But I can almost guarantee smith will let him play and talk about how the most important thing is for Blake to get back on the field and do what he is best at. I would have thought that would be sexually assaulting women and deserting your struggling team but that is just my interpretation based on what I have seen from him so far.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would any club want him after what he has done? The Roosters keep showing their goods...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully KFC sponsors the roosters next year could picture fergo on a billboard with "It's finger lickin good " slogan below him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The return of Blake Fingersin ..... someone had to bring him back..

May as well be the Rorters.

As a sidenote, noticed during the Roosters game they employ some REALLY REALLY young cheerleaders (like junior cheerleaders they must be). Unless half just look like kids.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The return of Blake Fingersin ..... someone had to bring him back..

May as well be the Rorters.

As a sidenote, noticed during the Roosters game they employ some REALLY REALLY young cheerleaders (like junior cheerleaders they must be). Unless half just look like kids.
As tempting as it is of putting 2 and 2 together. I'm not going there lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any club that signs Ferguson should be ashamed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the roosters have a good track record of shitting in a hotel hallway as well tbh
They also have a good record of shitting on players careers when they loose a bit of form or someone better comes along.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL will eventually cave in and let the roosters have him. They will let the whole women of league thing blow over first. It won't happen before june 30 deadline. Next season is a definite.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Before people start playing the "bottomless cap" card, I have to mention SBW leaving.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now that M. Pearce has been arrested, if Ferguson gets signed, can we start calling them the Sydney City Jailbirds?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe the NRL are going to allow a sex offender to sign up to the Roosters.

What next? If the Roosters are happy doing this, perhaps they should send recruitment staff to Silverwater and Lithgow Correctional Centres. Might be able to sign up a few more sex offenders, maybe a rapist or two, a kiddyfiddler, an armed robber, and a murderer... Heck WHY NOT!

Now that M. Pearce has been arrested, if Ferguson gets signed, can we start calling them the Sydney City Jailbirds?
Sydney City Sex Offenders is probably more fitting if Fergo signs up.

Also from what they are saying Pearce might be in far more shit than face value.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot believe the NRL are going to allow a sex offender to sign up to the Roosters.

What next? If the Roosters are happy doing this, perhaps they should send recruitment staff to Silverwater and Lithgow Correctional Centres. Might be able to sign up a few more sex offenders, maybe a rapist or two, a kiddyfiddler, an armed robber, and a murderer... Heck WHY NOT!

Sydney City Sex Offenders is probably more fitting if Fergo signs up.

Also from what they are saying Pearce might be in far more shit than face value.
Roosters are trying to make it a type of culture Fergo could fit in with now LOL

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they won the comp last season, they should have no hope of signing a rep player. could you imagine the media blow up or even you guys on here if storm signed someone like him last season after winning the comp in 2012. it has to be blocked by the NRL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After Pearces recent effort, and being unable to control himself in public, Roosters have no chance convincing the NRL they can keep Ferguson on a plan that will keep him out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.