Roosters V Rabbitohs Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They suspended Smith for a grandfinal so Luke won't be safe.
And the storm lost by 40,
No chance the nrl will risk that happening again especially with the now new darlings of the rugby league,

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, let's see how the media report this!

Will they describe this as an UGLY tackle?
Will they refer to his lengthy history of dare I say "grubbiness" or is that word only reserved for Bulldogs players.
In a year where the NRL had to take a stand on tackles like the, it will be a farce if he gets off.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And the storm lost by 40,
No chance the nrl will risk that happening again especially with the now new darlings of the rugby league,
We are the real darlings to be honest, our fans didn't disappear for 10 years when we couldn't anything now did they lol? Bloody band wagoners Souths are

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I fukken hate souffs I fukken hate inglis, walker, teo they think their farken king shit I hope we crush their farken dreams fark them and their 43 years I hope they dont win a GF for another 100 years lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Luke gets suspended those emergency sirens are going to be going off tap in Redfern

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we beat em if we make it,
Not if they win the penalty count 10-5. Some of them were the Roosters fault... But jeez they got some soft ones tonight, if the GF is refereed like tonight we would be in trouble.

Isaac Luke should be missing though, although I can see him getting away with it because he will say Burgess caused the tackle to get ugly.

Also: I am really glad Minichiello didn't cost the Roosters tonight. I didn't want to see the guy go out on a game like his last 2. He has been a fantastic ambassador for the sport for a long time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like Mitchell said, the Roosters tried to come back but they were too big.
The only thing that could probably slow them would be the bulky Bulldog pack.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's all take a moment and reflect for a minute.......as the channel 9 call team have just lost their love child to rugby. The two year love affair channel 9 has had with $BW is finally over hallelujah :love: OH MY BROTHERS TESTIFY !!!!

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow, just watched a replay of Warea-Hargreaves head butt.

That surely is a send off offence.

Isaac Luke. He may just need to come out with another classic like "I feared for my life" to get off.

Yes, Sonny made it look worse, yes it wasn't as bad as some we have seen this year BUT Luke has alot of history that will surely go against him.

Would they replace him with that dummy half who played for them earlier in the year? Or would they go a left field option and move Keary to hooker with Sutton moved to five-eighth?
Mate I think Luke won't even get charged. SBW landed on his elbow and Luke didn't put his hands between the legs anyway. Also, the MRC will be under pressure for letting a few dogs players off in the past weeks. The refs and the NRL won't want to rain on Souths party lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's all take a moment and reflect for a minute.......as the channel 9 call team have just lost their love child to rugby. The two year love affair channel 9 has had with $BW is finally over hallelujah :love: OH MY BROTHERS TESTIFY !!!!
One down, one annoying **** to go.

How sweet would it be if Graham and our boys send Burgess back to England a loser.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sam Burgess to be charged for the swinging arm on SBW at about 57mins?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Which is piss poor for two Sydney teams playing for a grand final spot.
Our match with manly was only 28,186, im guessing at least 25k were bulldogs fans though.

Apparently the finals crowds are up from last year, cant be hard to beat last years woeful finals crowds though.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our match with manly was only 28,186, im guessing at least 25k were bulldogs fans though.

Apparently the finals crowds are up from last year, cant be hard to beat last years woeful finals crowds though.
Considering the crowd figures (prelim final) between two Sydney teams in the past few years, tonight's crowd should of been better.

2009 Bulldogs v Eels 74,549
2010 Dragons v Tigers 71,212
2012 Bulldogs v Souths 70,354

Heck even Parra v Cowboys in 2005 got 44,327

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like our chances with the Panthers and I like them even better against Souths. We have the forwards to match theirs and Souths have gone missing for long periods in many matches this year.

A

Alexander the Great

Whatever happens tonight or tomorrow night, I don't want Souffs to win the Grand Final. If that means Roosters going back-to-back, so be it. Even if those housos from Penriff win it, so be it. ANYONE but Souffs.
I would prefer to eat glass then those maggots win the gf.
Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.